Bobby Robbins on waivers

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
didnt that how habs beaten the bruins in the playoff last spring :sarcasm:

You just want to win a hockey game? What's wrong with you? Wins don't mean anything unless you can pound a brewskie, pound your chest and belch your teams name in the face of people who don't care while talking about "mad tough" and "swoll as ****" your team is. Then you fall around the bar a bit but it's okay, the toughness and pugnacity of your team will keep you from truly falling. Did they win? Did they lose? Come on bro. All that matters is they pounded like nobody else.

HOCKEY BRO.

Hemlor

Jan 27, 2007
Tony Marinaro proposed that the Habs pick Bobby robbins off waivers and insert him in the lineup Thursday night against the Bruins.

Bobby Robbins is a fan favourite in Boston. We should put him in to beat up Lucic and then waive him the next week.

He's a rockstar in Boston , he had a fight in Boston , everybody went nuts, they loved him, 6'1 221 lbs, good hitter.

Can you imagine this guy going up against a team that said he wasn't good enough. Go Habs go pick this guy up.

There is your first problem, listening to that guy

Hemlor

Jan 27, 2007
Marinaro is the only guy on Tsn radio that I can't stand , it's painful listening to him. What a hack.

To be honest I'm surprised TSN hasn't cleaned house on 690 and replace with different people. The production value compared with TSN 1050 is laughable at best. The only thing I like about 690 are the analysts that they have as guests IMO.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Did I get that right? The big bad Bruins just dropped a tough guy in order to make room for a soft/skilled player?

cjbhab*

To be honest I'm surprised TSN hasn't cleaned house on 690 and replace with different people. The production value compared with TSN 1050 is laughable at best. The only thing I like about 690 are the analysts that they have as guests IMO.

I think marinaro is the best in the business. He is an absolute treat to listen to. He is entertaining and doesn't try to be a robot and be politically correct all the time. His opinions are a breath of fresh air.

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
I think marinaro is the best in the business. He is an absolute treat to listen to. He is entertaining and doesn't try to be a robot and be politically correct all the time. His opinions are a breath of fresh air.

Hi Tony !!:sarcasm:

cjbhab*

I would also like Bobby robbins to be picked off waivers by the Habs.
Bobby can set the tone. Right now we are slow starters and no current Hab has the ability to set the tone in the game. Bring him in now.

Garry Valk

Feb 27, 2002
thedrivefortwentyfive.blogspot.com
Tony Marinaro proposed that the Habs pick Bobby robbins off waivers and insert him in the lineup Thursday night against the Bruins.

Bobby Robbins is a fan favourite in Boston. We should put him in to beat up Lucic and then waive him the next week.

He's a rockstar in Boston , he had a fight in Boston , everybody went nuts, they loved him, 6'1 221 lbs, good hitter.

Can you imagine this guy going up against a team that said he wasn't good enough. Go Habs go pick this guy up.

That would be awesome. I'd love to see this.

Mynameismark*

Or we could just insert Bournival, who is actually an effective NHL player, instead of a plug who didn't make the NHL til he was 33 and likely won't play in the league again.

Yea, Bournival is great for being able to skate around really quick without doing anything else.

Mynameismark*

There is your first problem, listening to that guy

The worst is tsalikas. He's everywhere without being a super knowledgeable dude on anything.

Also he pronounces his T's way too forcefully.

And the young guys, or the guys who aren't regulars for some reason think we care to hear them talking about themselves...like 5 questions or this week in news which is also a waste of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad