Injury Report: Bob McKenzie: Slater out with suspected broken hand

HockeyAnn

Mar 10, 2012
Well that's not good! Let's hope it's just precautionary. He's our best face-off man.

It almost looked liked it was his fingers which might explain why they aren't saying he's out for a really long time. He was taking photos with fans and I was trying to upload my picture here but I can't figure it out on my phone (web challenged over here apparently!)

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
It almost looked liked it was his fingers which might explain why they aren't saying he's out for a really long time. He was taking photos with fans and I was trying to upload my picture here but I can't figure it out on my phone (web challenged over here apparently!)

What phone? Do you have a web-enabled phone? Imgur has a mobile site where you can upload pictures from your phone.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
No, what's crazy is the fact that he's 61 for 97 in his career. He was 39 for 67 the year before, and last year he seemed to be better. That's crazy.

Yup - that's definitely one of the things I remember about his stint last year. Seemed like he never lost a faceoff. Slight hyperbole, but...

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto

Yup! You can embed images too - quote my post to see the code you use to do this, if you're interested.

tl1E453l.jpg

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
So he has a broken finger.

The two digits are buddy taped and then secured with a wrist 'splint'.

Hopefully he's not gone long. That's his control hand though, so could be hard for him to pass, shoot, take faceoffs.

HockeyAnn

Mar 10, 2012
Posted the pic last night. Go on twitter this morning and find it attached to a few tweets re Slaters hand. Ha.

Delayed reaction ... "Hey ... I know that picture!"

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
Maybe his passing will improve post injury?

Doesn't look very serious so that's good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad