TSN: Bob McKenzie article on Wade Redden (can be applied for Scott Gomez)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I think he deserves a lot of criticism, that doesn't make us fans impatient. Where I do have a problem is how the media and fans are always making fun of him, as if his own short comings are not enough of a torture for him.

How exactly is he being tortured? I'm not a Hab fan but come on...he sucks and makes 7.5M in a beautiful city...he doesn't care what the fans think.

Myron Gaines*

How exactly is he being tortured? I'm not a Hab fan but come on...he sucks and makes 7.5M in a beautiful city...he doesn't care what the fans think.
You didn't get my post.

He's not being tortured; It's when you and millions expect something from yourself and you not only fail to achieve it, but you absolutely suck at it. Criticism comes with that, no problem, he should be held accountable. When you really love what you do and you downright suck at it, it's a torture.

But to kick someone when he's down is pretty lame TBH. I found all the jokes and the puns funny at the beginning, but now it's just like:

:deadhorse

And I know, it's hard to believe that he actually feels like crap when he's floating in all that money, but rich people are humans too. Something a lot people fail to realize in this society we live in. I guess capitalism does that to you.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Now we know.. Option #3 was the option taken. Wow.

Continue discussions in the other Gomez thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad