Bo 'Saviour, Hero, God' Horvat Discussion - Part V (MOD WARNING POST 537)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keifer

May 8, 2012
Hoping him and vey make even bigger strides heading into next season.

Keifer

May 8, 2012
Horvat, vey and now Corrado all looking good this year. I remember at the beggining of the season some people were down about franks play but he is looking great lately. As well as bo, hoping kassian sticks around and maybe him with horvat one day will be a great combo

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
Anybody know how much the team store sells Bo's jersey for? I work at Rogers Arena yet I haven't ventured into the store yet all season. Wasn't planning to buy a jersey, but I absolutely love Bo. My favourite player already. I'm a huge fan of Bergeron and Bo reminds me of him in many ways.

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
Didn't Bo get hot in the last part of the season and the playoffs in the Minors when they won?

Let's hope he get's hot in the playoffs for us too :handclap:

In his draft year around December onwards I believe he starting getting better and better. In the playoffs he was London's best player and lead them to the OHL championship while earning playoff MVP honours. Last season, however, he was just steadily producing and was dominate at both ends of the rink throughout the season.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
In his draft year around December onwards I believe he starting getting better and better. In the playoffs he was London's best player and lead them to the OHL championship while earning playoff MVP honours. Last season, however, he was just steadily producing and was dominate at both ends of the rink throughout the season.

I hope he can find his extra gear again and beast it up for us later down the road :naughty:

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
When he gets his feet going he really looks like a bison flying in on the forecheck. I read something a while ago about how Bo plays every shift like there's 5 seconds left in the game. So true. 30 games in and I can count on one hand how many gaffes he's made.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Horvat, vey and now Corrado all looking good this year. I remember at the beggining of the season some people were down about franks play but he is looking great lately. As well as bo, hoping kassian sticks around and maybe him with horvat one day will be a great combo

I'm not sure how people could be down on Corrado at the beginning of the year considering he was sitting in the press box the entire time.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
I'm not sure how people could be down on Corrado at the beginning of the year considering he was sitting in the press box the entire time.

I think it was his underwhelming play in Utica that had people down on him around that time.

I'm very glad he's looked so good with the Canucks in this stint.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Anybody know how much the team store sells Bo's jersey for? I work at Rogers Arena yet I haven't ventured into the store yet all season. Wasn't planning to buy a jersey, but I absolutely love Bo. My favourite player already. I'm a huge fan of Bergeron and Bo reminds me of him in many ways.

It's around $250 at the tema store IIRC. I bought mine there at the start of the year.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
I think it could be on the lower end of that, but it's hard to say.

EDIT: Just checked, and mine was $246.39. Still worth it though. :yo:

If you can somehow find a friend or connection with season tickets, you can get one for about $190 with their discount. Got my Bo jersey for Christmas. :yo:

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
I think it could be on the lower end of that, but it's hard to say.

EDIT: Just checked, and mine was $246.39. Still worth it though. :yo:

Or you can get it custom-made at a jersey shop (I think Collector's Den sells it for $200 including adding Horvat's name and number).

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
If you can somehow find a friend or connection with season tickets, you can get one for about $190 with their discount. Got my Bo jersey for Christmas. :yo:

Damn, lucky...although, I don't live in Vancouver so I don't know anyone with season tickets nor have any connections. I just said take my money, and they gave me the jersey. :sarcasm:

MarkusNaslund19

Dec 28, 2005
He did, playing against 17-18 year olds with 0 NHL experience.

So what league was he supposed to be playing in to impress you? You can only beat the players in front of you. Further, the OHL is widely considered the best junior league in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad