Bo Horvat's Point Projections for 2018-2019 Season

How many points does Bo Horvat put up this coming season [if healthy]

• Total voters

CP4

May 13, 2018
Victoria, BC
Except one is on pace to eclipse that estimate by 40 points, the other by 15.

I still think 50ish is fair, but probably low. 60 is a bit more reasonable. Right in that high end 2nd liner/low end 1st liner area. Still a nice 1-2 punch at C for the Canucks.
Actually there is no difference. There is a difference in PLAYER talent sure, but you capping Horvat at 50 is the same thing as me capping Marner at 60. Both players have increased production every year.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Starting to heat up lately with a few multi-point games recently.
54 points in 73 games. On pace for 61 points right now.
Doing so playing mostly with replacement level wingers. Green rode him really hard earlier in the year and he fell off a cliff in terms of play for a while there, but he seems to be finding his stride again.

I think in the right situation he could be a ~70 point guy for us.

Reactions: 50 Sheas of Grey

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Doing so playing mostly with replacement level wingers. Green rode him really hard earlier in the year and he fell off a cliff in terms of play for a while there, but he seems to be finding his stride again.

Agreed, just get him one bonafide top 6 winger that has chemistry with him and he should see a bump in 5-10 points.

He also went through a stretch of being really snake bitten for 5-10 games this season. I remember seeing him hit the post a lot, or put the puck through the crease and it narrowly squeak out the other side. With a few lucky bounces, he has like 4-5 more goals this season. I know this logic applies to a lot of players, but it seemed like he was more unfortunate than most for a stretch.

Love

Feb 29, 2012

Yeah Bo has played very very hard minutes for us this year. He’s a workhorse.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I’d take Horvat over Boeser as a player for sure. Guy does everything, absolutely perfect 2nd like centre.

Thank you Gillis.

WHISTLERNATE

Nov 14, 2017
Lots of people called 60-65, pretty much bang on.
If he gets a legit top 6 winger in the next few years, I could see him being 75 -80 player.
With the leadership he provides and tough matchups he plays, he has turned into a very good player for us.

Reactions: Love and bh53

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Lots of people called 60-65, pretty much bang on.
If he gets a legit top 6 winger in the next few years, I could see him being 75 -80 player.
With the leadership he provides and tough matchups he plays, he has turned into a very good player for us.

He's pretty much a low end 1C right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad