Bo Horvat's Point Projections for 2018-2019 Season

How many points does Bo Horvat put up this coming season [if healthy]

• Total voters

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
His PPG ratio over his career has steadily increased with:

25 points in 68 games played = 0.37 PPG (2014-2015)
40 points in 84 games played = 0.48 PPG (2015-2016)
52 points in 81 games played = 0.64 PPG (2016-2017)
44 points in 64 games played = 0.69 PPG (2017-2018)

He also has found a bit of chemistry between Baertschi and Boeser, and could spend time with Pettersson and other young forwards with potential...but he's without the Sedins on the PP now.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I’d say just 61-65 as he’s improved every year and was on pace for 57 last year. The team won’t score a lot of goals outside of Boeser and maybe Petterson.
I think it would be a good year for him if he could improve his defensive play even if his points stayed relatively flat.
He’s a pretty interesting young player. Probably improved his skating more than any young player I’ve watched in a while. He’s a hard working and really dedicated player.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
If healthy it think 61-65. His powerplay time will go up, ice time will go up, he will be put into line ups with hot wingers, Boeser was his main man last season with Baertchi, who knows how Pettersson will progress, they might see action with each other on the same line up.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Voted 65-70 cause he's the #1 C now and I think he will get more offensive looks.

Being a bit optimistic though.

Don't see his production dropping though

Canucks C depth is

Horvat
Sutter
Beagle
Gaudette/Schaller.

You best be damn they are running Horvat into the ground in all offensive situations

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
He's currently on pace for roughly 70 points playing with plugs like Tim Schaller. Not sure if its sustainable, but it's definitely impressive so far.

Once Baertschi, Boeser, and Edler come back, our PP will be a lot more effective and his point totals should at least continue at a similar pace.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
What a ridiculous bump. We are not even two months into the season and the usual suspect is banging his chest about this with SO many variables that COULD change Horvats point projection :shakehead

BTW he is having a great season, Im pro Bo but this is SUPER early to bump

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
What a ridiculous bump. We are not even two months into the season and the usual suspect is banging his chest about this with SO many variables that COULD change Horvats point projection :shakehead

BTW he is having a great season, Im pro Bo but this is SUPER early to bump

"Usual suspect banging his chest"... I don't bang my chest lol, I didn't even predict 70 points for this poll. I voted in the 61-65 category, genius. You also don't seem to understand the context of capitalizing certain words or what words need emphasis. But maybe you could just try staying on topic next time you post.

It's early but we're still about a quarter into the season. And based on Bo's ability to improve every season so far, I'm not going to be shocked if he does put up 65-70 points or more.

CP4

May 13, 2018
Victoria, BC
Oh yes, I think about it all day. Nothing captivates me like a pretty good player on a mediocre/bad team.
I believe that otherwise you wouldn't be here. Think of it like this, if this was a Marner thread and I came in and said "he'll probably score around 60 points" that would garner a much worse response than just my "lmao".

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
I believe that otherwise you wouldn't be here. Think of it like this, if this was a Marner thread and I came in and said "he'll probably score around 60 points" that would garner a much worse response than just my "lmao".

Except one is on pace to eclipse that estimate by 40 points, the other by 15.

I still think 50ish is fair, but probably low. 60 is a bit more reasonable. Right in that high end 2nd liner/low end 1st liner area. Still a nice 1-2 punch at C for the Canucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad