Half-Assed GDT: BluVWild

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
WWE night means we're going to hear one thing the whole game.
200.gif

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Another big game here that we need to win.

Take this one and we're back in the playoff picture in the Central.

I know it's November but we've already blown a few points to Winnipeg and Chicago. Start picking up 2 points against rivals,

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Will the streak continue? Will Blues play a full 60? Or will we see the team fall apart like what seems to happen far too often against the Wild. Is this Yeo’s last game?

So many questions leading into this game. LOL. Time to buckle up for what should be a fun Saturday Central division bout.

Reactions: Bendak

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Per Korac

Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Sanford-O'Reilly-Perron
Maroon-Bozak-Steen
Fabbri-Thomas-Sundqvist

D pairs (what D?)
Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo (oh f*** off)
Edmundson-Schmaltz
Dunn-Gunnarsson

Parayko not on the ice for morning skate

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Per Korac

Schwartz-Schenn-Tarasenko
Sanford-O'Reilly-Perron
Maroon-Bozak-Steen
Fabbri-Thomas-Sundqvist

D pairs (what D?)
Bouwmeester-Pietrangelo (oh **** off)
Edmundson-Schmaltz
Dunn-Gunnarsson

Parayko not on the ice for morning skate
Well, I assume that Gumby is not injured. Personal reasons? Just a rest day to get others in? Trade? WHAT IS IT!?

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
Alex Steen's next point scored will tie him with David Backes (460 pts.) for 6th all-time in Blues history.

Vladimir Tarasenko's next point scored will tie him with Alex Pietrangelo (361 pts.) for 11th all-time in Blues history.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I don’t know how anyone else feels about them, but I like the Wild less than I imagine Seth Rollins likes Dean Ambrose right now.

Aside from Chicago and San Jose, no team I hate more. A win would be very satisfying though asking for 3 in a row feels like it’s asking a lot, especifally if Son of Drago is sick

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Alex Steen's next point scored will tie him with David Backes (460 pts.) for 6th all-time in Blues history.

Vladimir Tarasenko's next point scored will tie him with Alex Pietrangelo (361 pts.) for 11th all-time in Blues history.
I'm very surprised by that stat. Seems like AP was only in the league a few more years than Tarasenko. Pietrangelo has been racking up the points I guess more than I realized

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014

What if Petro gets another point first? :naughty:

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I don’t know how anyone else feels about them, but I like the Wild less than I imagine Seth Rollins likes Dean Ambrose right now.

Aside from Chicago and San Jose, no team I hate more. A win would be very satisfying though asking for 3 in a row feels like it’s asking a lot, especifally if Son of Drago is sick
Their fans are absolutely insufferable when they show up in our barn. I always find equal parts aggravating and hysterical given that their team (and the franchise that preceded them) have won absolutely nothing. When the Hawks fans come to town there are 20 times more of them, but they are generally much nicer and easy to deal with than the Wild fans.

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Their fans are absolutely insufferable when they show up in our barn. I always find equal parts aggravating and hysterical given that their team (and the franchise that preceded them) have won absolutely nothing. When the Hawks fans come to town there are 20 times more of them, but they are generally much nicer and easy to deal with than the Wild fans.

While I agree with Wild fans being awful, there’s a WHOLE lot of entitled Blues fans, and we haven’t necessarily won anything either.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I haven't had much experience with Minnesota fans but they don't seem that awful to me.

I'd rank them as our #3 rival behind Chicago and Nashville. At times it always looks like the rivalry is about to heat up and then it cools down a little. But still, the games against them are real competitive and close. Some physical affairs too.

It seems like we play them much better at home than we do on the road too so I'm glad this one is at Enterprise.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO

I have a buddy who’s a Minnesota native and a Wild fan. He’s okay. Granted he generally hates his own fanbase :laugh:

I don’t have as much a problem with the fanbase as a whole (though the hilarious overrating of their team when they signed Suter and Parise amused me)

I just don’t like their players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad