Bluth Discussion Thread PT 7: Advance 1/18 @ 11PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Just thought i'd drop in for the first time in forever. Sorry I dropped off the map, work picked up like crazy and race season is in full swing. I think i've only turned on my XBox once in the last month and a half.

Good to see this league is still going full force. Hopefully BOS is doing better without me running things.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Sad to see Stepan go, but I think Umberger really improves my team defense.

This Kelly Richardson guy is going to be a beat. OFD with 94 body checking at 21? :yo:

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
wow what a 1st game against the defending cup champs, evo will definitely say this was a terrific game from both sides, I led in TOA but i made some mistakes that cost me the game. Also i think it's time to bring back a certain goaltender.... This is also my season to get out of the basement and back to the playoffs. Also stockey im heading to bed now so ill play you tomorrow. and Jeffrey Klee the 6'9 behemoth is surprisingly mobile and got an assist because of that lol.

Gary83*

Goalie gongshow as :flyers take down the :bruins 6-3.

Coburn somehow logged 43 minutes, lol.

cbenini87

Jan 25, 2012
3slre4.jpg

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^
LOL @ Bad Luck Tavares

Next advance will be Tomorrow Night @ 11pm CST. Advance is early because most of us had so few games on our initial schedule. Also, from now on i'll be putting the Advance time in the thread title. If you need to know what time advance is, you can check there.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^
LOL @ Bad Luck Tavares

Next advance will be Tomorrow Night @ 11pm CST. Advance is early because most of us had so few games on our initial schedule. Also, from now on i'll be putting the Advance time in the thread title. If you need to know what time advance is, you can check there.

This is so much better.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
playing my first (rather laggy) game of the season vs lund was a mistake

team feels much better than last season though, tinordi is beastly (although he was hit with one of those surreal from behind checks and sent flying at the end of the game), galchenyuk is still useless...

cbenini87

Jan 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^
LOL @ Bad Luck Tavares

It really sucks too. John Tavares's ratings are finally good enough where it's really awesome to use him. It's early in the year though and I still have plenty of matchups with Pittsburgh so it's not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad