Bluth Discussion Thread PT 7: Advance 1/18 @ 11PM CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
Unfortunately no drastic jumps on the Canes roster. Pleasantly surprised to see McBain win the Norris though :D

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Shinkaruk was interviewed yesterday after seen leaving the Ice Haus in downtown Columbus and asked if he was feeling any pressure about him not living up to his hype. "Ya know I just feel if I was given more opportunities to succeed I could contribute more. My time will come."

John Davidson was quoted this morning saying "Kid has raw talent, no doubt about it but if he thinks he can stick with the big boys, well we'll put him out with the big boys and see how long he can keep up. He's going to have some real competition to compete against for a top 6 role with the acquisition of Gerbe and Stepan solidifying Columbus' top two lines. Davidson was also talking a lot about shinkaruk really spending a lot of time working on his shot in the offseason, hoping to" really make the most of all the opportunities I get".

Last edited:

cbenini87

Jan 25, 2012
Needing at least 1 defenseman of rating of 80 or higher. Willing to move multiple forwards, goalies or prospects to acquire one.

Stockey

Let's Go Buffalo!
Dec 1, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Please post or pm me your email so I can invite you guys to the league. Right now I have the draft at Friday but I can change it obv

Right now it's at 4 starters at c lw and rw with 6 def and 2 starters at g with 3 bench spots.... Aiming for it to be like a full team. Any opinions are welcome

cbenini87

Jan 25, 2012
Please post or pm me your email so I can invite you guys to the league. Right now I have the draft at Friday but I can change it obv

Right now it's at 4 starters at c lw and rw with 6 def and 2 starters at g with 3 bench spots.... Aiming for it to be like a full team. Any opinions are welcome

Whatever is good Stockey. [email protected]

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012
What time works for you guys? I have it at 11 est right now...

any chance you can make it earlier? if lets say we're 10 guys and all need to draft 20-23 players it will take quite a while (talking from experience)

just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad