Not open for further replies.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
CHANGING GOALIES MID GAME
(not just during intermission)

For those of you who dont know, YES you can do this..

So you wanna change goalies after they left in those softies after softies and that last softy you're fed up with your net minder and want a change, so right after the goal is scored you press start to change your goalie, only Uh-Oh.. a goalie switch is not an option! OH NO WHAT DO YOU DO! well here is what you do.. Instead of pressing start right after the goal is scored, let the replay of the goal start to play, then press start (I know, I know it's hard not to Rage and press start immediately, but you need to be patient) if you press start during the replay and go to edit lines, a goalie option will be there. WHY IS THIS YOU ASK? EA probably ****ed up, or they are just trolling those you press start out of rage when a goal is scored.

(you can actually press start as soon as the player skates to his bench and gives the glove taps with the team, but just to be safe, i'd wait for the replay to start)

You're welcome.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Duly noted I'm gonna stop *****ing about this league and only say positive things, TBC needs positive vibes back.

When's the next sim? A posted sched. similar to Sitwell would be great (not to ask from more from Fuss). I have 2 games to get in and won't be home until late tonight...haven't heard from Stockey in a while either

PasswordIsTaco

2012 & 2014
Sep 19, 2012
Just played ottawa, up 3-2 with 35 seconds left and he says he lost connection.

Replayed the game, and he quit with 4.6 seconds left again.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
The story of Columbus so far this year in a nutshell.

cmt-medium.gif

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
So, surprise, surprise, 6'8 Jason Missiaen's weak-spot? His 3'6 five-hole. :laugh:

Oh well. Managed to got 1-1-1 on my West Coast road trip, with Missiaen starting all three games.

So, point of clarification: we did a mini-double advance last week, right? The 1/2 games each of us had running up to Dec. 1? Does that mean the next one is a double advance?

Last edited:

Price 89

Aug 26, 2009
guys how am I in 28, I outshot my opponents in every single game

JOKE FUSS don't be angry :)

dunner

Jul 4, 2012
Just an FYI Brodeur played more than 72 games in a season 7 different times, Hiller and Rinne both did so last year.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Just an FYI Brodeur played more than 72 games in a season 7 different times, Hiller and Rinne both did so last year.

Yeah, but plenty of starters play way less than that each year--and EA didn't incorporate goalie fatigue, so there's no reasonable way to sort out the few who can play that many games from those who can't.

72 is a reasonable compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad