Xbox One EASHL: Bluth Company

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
I miss the days of being able to create uniforms so we could have the spoked B for Bluth but not the Bruins jerseys.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
booty-sweat.png

Coming soon boys. Naturally i'll be resuming my role as Captain, defenseman, and savior to the franchise

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Sorry man, there's a minimum 1 Bluth Stanley Cup requirement to captain this oraganization...also they took out captains it appears.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I'll still randomly think about that Game 7 OT loss sometimes. ****ing Eleva7e :laugh:

How does EASHL play compared to NHL 15? What's it like playing with the new player progression?

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
I'm enjoying the new EASHL. Pick your player type and off you go. No more spending time with attribute points. Lots of fun.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
I like the gameplay so far. NHL 15 (next gen) OTP was a mess because of their 12 player collision physics, but so far this is good. No more 5'5'' grinders or 6'9'' monster d-men on every team either.

There's no player progression in EASHL (although there is in be-a-pro, which I haven't done very much of). Pick a player type before each game and everyone is the same rating.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I miss the aspect of building up your player. I feel there needs to be some kind of reward other than badges. Maybe you start with a crappy helmet, stick, gloves, skates, etc and as you progress in the game you unlock items.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Did a bunch of you change your HF Usernames or something? I don't recognize a lot of the people in this thread.

I kind of like the idea of no player progression. 1) It means I won't be tempted to schill out $$$ for boosts and 2) I only played 130ish games of NHL 15 OTP so I never maxed out my Pro. Could be nice to be on level footing as everyone else

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
I miss the aspect of building up your player. I feel there needs to be some kind of reward other than badges. Maybe you start with a crappy helmet, stick, gloves, skates, etc and as you progress in the game you unlock items.

That's a good idea actually. Similar to COD... when you level up you get new guns, outfits, etc. So hockey you would get new sticks, skates, equipment etc, maybe certain items giving you a small boost in a specific category.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
did a bunch of you change your hf usernames or something? I don't recognize a lot of the people in this thread.

I kind of like the idea of no player progression. 1) it means i won't be tempted to schill out $$$ for boosts and 2) i only played 130ish games of nhl 15 otp so i never maxed out my pro. could be nice to be on level footing as everyone else

this.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Did a bunch of you change your HF Usernames or something? I don't recognize a lot of the people in this thread.

I kind of like the idea of no player progression. 1) It means I won't be tempted to schill out $$$ for boosts and 2) I only played 130ish games of NHL 15 OTP so I never maxed out my Pro. Could be nice to be on level footing as everyone else

Well myself, Harold, and Stockey are the same. Jonesey is the artist formerly known as Trade(d)Legwand. That Habs Fan is oftoronto or habsfanfromontario or some variation of that. Not sure if Swift Who used to go by something else, but I think he changed his GT from Vnecker to something else. A few people here were never a part of Bluth GMC.

It would be nice to have some sort of reward for playing more games or hitting milestones instead of just a badge with a number next to it, but I do like that you don't have to play 350 games in order to reach your max potential. Especially if I ever play goalie, I like it from time to time but I think the most games I ever played at goalie in one year was about 25, it was a bad mismatch.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Well myself, Harold, and Stockey are the same. Jonesey is the artist formerly known as Trade(d)Legwand. That Habs Fan is oftoronto or habsfanfromontario or some variation of that. Not sure if Swift Who used to go by something else, but I think he changed his GT from Vnecker to something else. A few people here were never a part of Bluth GMC.

It would be nice to have some sort of reward for playing more games or hitting milestones instead of just a badge with a number next to it, but I do like that you don't have to play 350 games in order to reach your max potential. Especially if I ever play goalie, I like it from time to time but I think the most games I ever played at goalie in one year was about 25, it was a bad mismatch.

Get home from work. I need advice.

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
I hooked up with a couple of the newer members late last night... Went 2-1 altogether, so not bad. Would love to run 5's this weekend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad