Xbox One EASHL: Bluth Company

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
I'm so sick of Drop-ins! Need to get online with you guys this week sometime. Although, ran into Bicktacular in a drop in game... we won 7-0 or some ****.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
I've yet to play a club game with more than one teammate, that needs to change soon. Stockey and I have beautiful chemistry though.

Also does anyone play goalie? Human goalies always make games more fun. I tried goalie in the beta and the controls were all out of whack and I gave up.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I've yet to play a club game with more than one teammate, that needs to change soon. Stockey and I have beautiful chemistry though.

Also does anyone play goalie? Human goalies always make games more fun. I tried goalie in the beta and the controls were all out of whack and I gave up.

I'm down to try goalie.. I may not be the best but it's fun as long as the controls are better than the beta.

Oil Gauge

5+14+6+1=97
Apr 9, 2009
Hey boys, I'm looking for a team. Usually play goalie. got room?

Captain Turtl3 on xbox one

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Any chance I could join? Im in one with a few close friends, but we HARDLY play. I actually want to play club.

Ask the guys on PS4's "Shut Up Cat". I've played with them for several years now. I know how to play. I usually prefer RW and / or LD.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
*Pokes head back in*

If you guys want another... I can leave my other club and join you now.

I think Harold can trust me when I give someone my word :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad