GDT: bluescaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
Just get two points, I don't care if we look awful again...we need the points. Can't be giving Colorado any ideas about sneaking in last second to steal the division title.

Skew06

Nov 16, 2012
Hazelwood, Missouri
Halak gets revenge. Stands on his head. No soft goals. Shuts out blues. Ovechkin scores hat trick, all on PP goals because we cant stop taking penalties. Blues continue to suck.

There.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Too much effort put in te GDT, I expect the Blues will try and show you up with even less effort than last weekend

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Halak gets revenge. Stands on his head. No soft goals. Shuts out blues. Ovechkin scores hat trick, all on PP goals because we cant stop taking penalties. Blues continue to suck.

There.

Right on!

I'd say either this is likely or that we do the opposite and destroy the caps.

timtindall

May 10, 2013
st. louis
i just want to say it's not the end of the world. we will come out and play a full and strong game. our boys have the fire and fight in them, but you can't win them all. hopefully ovechkin just glides through the game and shows no effort while we outwork them and score goals.
on a side note some guy on facebook said he had the same dr. as tarasenko for a wrist surgery and he was back to normal in 3 weeks. so hopefully tarasenko is back sooner. i know there isn't a lot of good information or a lot to believe in from "some guy on facebook" ha but i'll take it.
4-2 blues

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I'd like to see the blues go out there and put on a dominant performance. But I expect what Skew posted will be the case unfortunately.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Blues win 4-2, nobody says it counts because it's against the East and the Blues are still destined to lose in the first round and need to blow up the team.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I really wanted Halak to lead the Caps into the playoffs. They made a bit of a run, but they've faded badly now. They're not mathematically eliminated, but I think its pretty much a sure thing. I'm not sure what kind of effort we'll see from Washington tonight....but the Blues ought to come out spitting nails after this weekend. They need to win a couple more games to solidify the division (and hopefully conference).

moolah3i4

Long Live The Note.
May 23, 2010
St. Louis
@lkorac10: Spoke with Halak. He said the trade is still too fresh, didn't think he'd be able to focus on what's important: winning a game. #stlblues

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
@lkorac10: Spoke with Halak. He said the trade is still too fresh, didn't think he'd be able to focus on what's important: winning a game. #stlblues

I suppose he doesn't care about the insinuations that his state of mind can be "fragile". Oh well.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Hopefully we score a bunch early so Holtby gets yanked and Jaro has to face his fears

Skew06

Nov 16, 2012
Hazelwood, Missouri
You going to make fun of Miller too?

Lol, the guy was making a solid point. Halak has been accused of being too mentally fragile in net. If this doesnt confirm those accusations, I dont know what does.

I have no room for a guy like that on my team. Halak should have been losing sleep about how excited he was to play in this game, not because he was scared to come back. If I were him, I would have been totally amped up to play the Blues, especially in such a big game for the Caps. What a coward lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad