Half-Assed GDT: Blues Wild Leddy 1000

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Awesome that Neighbours has 25 goals. Who knew he would lead our team this season?

Heck he might be able to reach 30.

Reactions: Fez Whatley

tomin

AintNoSeats
Sponsor
Dec 18, 2014
jake with some nice door step buck shot goals these days.

schenn get that shot off.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Good Goal Jake.

OT: I'm building a desk with a butcher block, what should I go with. Maple, Oak, Birch, Walnut, or Acacia?

Hrkac Circus

Dec 11, 2014
Vienna, IL
You just can’t say enough about Neighbors. I wish every prospect would work out so well.

Need to tighten up on defense here. Too many good chances against.

Reactions: Blueston

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
cool, walnut or acacia.
I was definitely leaning Towards Walnut or Oak as well. The Walnut (as expected) is just the highest priced one lol. Acacia is more on the cheaper side which isn't an issue with me tho. Especially since I'm putting braces on the bottom of the desk to avoid warping or sagging.

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
I was definitely leaning Towards Walnut or Oak as well. The Walnut (as expected) is just the highest priced one lol. Acacia is more on the cheaper side which isn't an issue with me tho. Especially since I'm putting braces on the bottom of the desk to avoid warping or sagging.
Wife says birch or maple. She works with wood (gigaddy) and my father in law is a retired carpenter. I feel like I’m giving you priceless professional advice. You’re welcome.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
If The Blues don't kick Vegas out of the playoffs I hope the Wild do. I just want Vegas to miss now.

If Kyrou had RoR's pirate hook stick that would have been a wrap-around lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad