Not open for further replies.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
One shot, one goal.

That's the Husso way.

Then he settles down. Blues just need to know they start with a one goal handicap.
Would be an improvement on last game. And the game vs Colorado, etc.

I think the Blues showing some grit and determination to fight back in some of these games is a really good sign. But watching them play with the lead would be refreshing.

Reactions: mk80

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
90% of starting goalies are going to tell you that they want to play every single time that decision is left up to them. I never told a coach I didn't want to go that night, even if I had something nagging from the night before. Binner is a super competitive guy and I can't imagine that the logic of "you need gas in the tank 3 weeks from now" will override the voice in his head screaming "that is your f***ing net, go protect it!"

"Do you want to get in there" is not a question the coach should be asking the goalie. It is the coaching staff's responsibility to manage the goalie's workload. For the long term good of the team, this is a night where you let your backup take a pounding instead of asking your starter to come save the day.

Normally I would agree with you but our season could depend on this game and we have less than 10 games left. There's not much room for error and we've proven this year we're very capable of going 6-7 games with out a win.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012

giphy.gif

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Can we start a petition to make GDT's in advance so they can all be made live and we don't have to deal with manually refreshing like heathens.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Blues are coming into playoff form. Gotta go into it with Hoffman-Thomas-Kyrou as our 3rd line. Hopefully Kostin can get here and replace as much Sunny as possible.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Take advantage of this PP and really put them on their heels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad