Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Wild 2PM CST on NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Binnington so poised with that glove.
I’m honestly surprised more goalies don’t have similar glove positioning. I know the broadcast team has been harping in how keeping his hands out front has freed them up, and it’s absolutely true. I made that switch in high school and the difference was amazing.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Can you imagine a Panarin-O’Reilly-Tarasenko line?
FKfcnN.gif

Reactions: Bendak

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Totally! And I'm not calling Fabbri injury-prone, per se. He just feels... fragile?
Missing a lot of time does tend to leave people with that impression.

I just think it's important to differentiate between types of injuries when discussing things like whether a player is "injury prone," whether he's likely to be diminished moving forward, etc. Too often people don't, and it definitely matters.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Not a bad period so far given 3rd in 4 days and second game in a row. Good to build a lead early because I’m sure Minnesota will have the legs late in the game.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
I think this year more than ever the Wild is just a collection of guys. No one really stands out.

thebluenote

Sep 7, 2009
This is our sixth game in nine days. Eventually that’s going to catch up with us. The schedule has been insane recently.

You can tell we've been a bit sluggish, and have been trying to explode in small bursts to conserve energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad