7CD08wV.png

m7g7o3M.jpg

Last edited:

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Well done sir. Same lineup as last game? I read that Brouwer was hurting from that shot block so maybe Gomez or Upshall gets in

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Actually just read Lou's article, Hitch says he thinks Brouwer will be good to go but if not Upshall will get in, and Bortuzzo will be in the lineup but no word on who is coming out, my guess would be Edmundson

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Actually just read Lou's article, Hitch says he thinks Brouwer will be good to go but if not Upshall will get in, and Bortuzzo will be in the lineup but no word on who is coming out, my guess would be Edmundson

I have been wondering about this. If Bortuzzo replaces Edmundson, who plays on their off side, Parayko or Edmundson?

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Well Bort was playing the left side during practice the other day so I would guess he would

I also forgot to add that Allen is in net tonight

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Im interested to see the lines. Schwartz-Lehtera-Fabbri were very sheltered as a unit. I wonder what Hitch will do to prevent over-exposing them.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
Rookie and guy that just got back from an ankle surgery, they'll be up to speed soon enough hopefully.

Im not saying they wont, but Hitch loves his match-ups and always talks about having the last change advantage at home. I would be surprised if the 2nd and 3rd lines are mixed up.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Hopefully the blues destroy the Wild tonight and show off what our new system can do against their D. Dub is vulnerable - let's light him up.

Fabs 1G
Tarasenko 2G 1A
Steen 1G
Parayko 1A

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Let's hope they look good against an actually good team. Beating the Oilers is one thing. Beating real teams is another

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I am excited for tonight's game. I think it will be a better test of the "new look" Blues than the opener. Only scoring 2 against Talbot and the Oilers D makes me worry a little (just a little). But if we can put together a solid game on the road against a playoff caliber team, it will allay a lot of my fears.

I hope they put Fabbri on the Brouwer/Backes line tonight. Even though Jaskin is faster this year, Jaskin/Backes/Brouwer might be too slow for Minnesota. If Brouwer is injured, would much rather have Rattie on the roster than seeing Ott, Gomez or Upshall in the top 9.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
You have set a new standard for half-azzed GDTs!

Note 3
Lutefisk eaters - 2

Dubs is smote mightily by the hand of Frank.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Don't like Bort in for Edmundson. That pairing worked well last game so why break it up? I know you gotta keep guys fresh but it's only the second game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad