GDT: Blues @ Washington| 6pm, BSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice to see The Blues play so well, especially on the road against a good team, in Leddy's first game. It was nice to see Leddy play so well, helping The Blues get the puck out of their zone. Just what I hoped he would do. And he played well enough defending in his own zone and the Neutral Zone, too. Great that The Blues were able to come back from being down, and to get scoring from so many different players. They might end up with 9 20-goal scorers! At least 8! Maybe they were energised a bit by seeing that their GM helped them out by bringing in a quality veteran, and some were overjoyed that they weren't traded away.

Last edited:

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Really well played game by the Blues, Leddy had himself a solid debut.

I hope Schenn keeps aging like this, he just does everything for the team when he’s on. He’s had a fantastic season so far. His contract will get ugly in the last couple years but I’m going to enjoy the ride.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
How do we justify taking Walker out of the lineup when Thomas and Vladi return? Obviously he's not going to score every night but it seems the team feeds off his human pinball energy, much like pre KHL Sobotka.
It's going to be interesting to see how our fourth line takes shape over the next few weeks. If we can solidify that and roll four solid lines every night we could be pretty dangerous.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Really well played game by the Blues, Leddy had himself a solid debut.

I hope Schenn keeps aging like this, he just does everything for the team when he’s on. He’s had a fantastic season so far. His contract will get ugly in the last couple years but I’m going to enjoy the ride.
It might. But he could age like Iginla and still be very good player into late 30s. He really is exceptional player who can do pretty much anything. He at first glance appears inconsistent, but sure seems like his dips in production are almost always because he is hurt.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
How do we justify taking Walker out of the lineup when Thomas and Vladi return? Obviously he's not going to score every night but it seems the team feeds off his human pinball energy, much like pre KHL Sobotka.
It's going to be interesting to see how our fourth line takes shape over the next few weeks. If we can solidify that and roll four solid lines every night we could be pretty dangerous.
If we scratch Brown there is room for Walker.

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006

Start with MacEachern. Dude just barely does anything.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
it's weird, I can't remember seeing anyone near Krug when they cleared the puck and he went back to get it. He had to have been slashed before they cleared it.
Maybe it’s the stomach bug if he was holding his stomach.

ScratchCatFever

Oct 14, 2018
Seems like the most logical thing to do if we're trying to preserve the 4th round pick. Barbie has had a great year but he may be the best option to center a 4th line alongside Torpedo and either Mac or Walker: Aussie Ranger.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Just rewatched the Saad goal, and omfg Carlson just sat their and watched it happen. Didn't even attempt to help Orlov, hell looked like he was drifted away from him more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad