Ovechkin-Kuznetsov-Johansson
Mantha-Backstrom-Wilson
Sheary-McMichael-Oshie
AJF-Eller-Hathaway

Fehervary-Carlson
Orlov-Jensen
Kempny-Schultz

Vanacek

I'll update more when it becomes clear what's going on with the bottom half of the Blues' forward lines. Leddy seems to be slated to jump into the fire with Parayko.

Last edited:

CaliforniaBlues310

Apr 9, 2013
San Pedro, CA.
Here’s to hoping Leddy and Parayko gel pretty quickly, and that they look solid together down the stretch.

Tonight should be an interesting one. Washington has been rolling since getting Oshie and Mantha back, but we also tend to play better against better competition, so it will likely be a good one.

Reactions: mk80

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
No Thomas, Tarasenko, and of course Oskar was traded. I wonder what our 4th line will be when we are healthy

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
No Thomas, Tarasenko, and of course Oskar was traded. I wonder what our 4th line will be when we are healthy
I'd like to bring Dak up to be the 4th line center now that Bozak is injured and Sundqvist is gone.

X-Joshua-Toropchenko.

IDEALLY, I'd love for Kostin to get another chance and come back and grab a spot. Kostin-Joshua-Toro could be a good line and maybe the Russians can form some chemistry there. That might be wishful thinking since Kostin doesn't inspire a lot of confidence but that's my hope, because Brown isn't a 4th line guy and MacEachern really doesn't provide a whole lot.

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I'd like to bring Dak up to be the 4th line center now that Bozak is injured and Sundqvist is gone.

X-Joshua-Toropchenko.

IDEALLY, I'd love for Kostin to get another chance and come back and grab a spot. Kostin-Joshua-Toro could be a good line and maybe the Russians can form some chemistry there. That might be wishful thinking since Kostin doesn't inspire a lot of confidence but that's my hope, because Brown isn't a 4th line guy and MacEachern really doesn't provide a whole lot.
Brown and Joshua showed some chemistry together.. Brown and Kostin not so much

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Brown and Joshua showed some chemistry together.. Brown and Kostin not so much
Yeah that LW can kind of be a revolving door to see who grabs it between Brown, Kostin, Walker, Mac, etc. Guess we'll see.

Just in terms of ceiling and potential, Kostin has the highest so I'd love it if it's him. Mac is who he is which is just a guy, and Brown has fallen off and I don't think is a good fit for the 4th-line long-term. Maybe Walker, but we haven't really seen him for long stretches yet so I think he's also just a bandaid type player.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I haven’t felt this pessimistic about a game in a long time. Hope Thomas and Tarasenko come back soon.

thedustman

Jun 19, 2013
Buch/Kyrou with a combined 3 goals, Leddy goes top corn

If binnington's in goal... I'm thinking we win a barn burner here by a slim margin

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
i still can't believe washington spent assets to reacquire johansson. is there a less clutch forward in the league? still feels like boston could have tilted game seven on it's head if that guy could've done something other than pump the puck into binny's pads for easy saves when he was in scoring spots.

the line up certainly is lacking, better adjust my expectations accordingly

leddy wearing #4 will be a bit hard to get used to, gunnarsson still legendary

Last edited:

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
i still can't believe washington spent assets to reacquire johansson. is there a less clutch forward in the league? still feels like boston could have tilted game seven on it's head if that guy could've done something other than pump the puck into binny's pads for easy saves when he was in scoring spots.

the line up certainly is lacking, better adjust my expectations accordingly

leddy wearing #4 will be a bit hard to get used to, gunnarsson still legendary
MoJo was the least of their problems in game 7 lol

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I have been hugely critical of the trade and I was upset yesterday, probably more so than I should have been.

But as always, I will give Leddy a chance. It is encouraging to me that he was rather fine with the Isles, and Wings fans said he was fine too until it was apparent they wouldn't make the playoffs and then he checked out. Hopefully he is rejuvenated and can contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad