Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Wild Unofficial Preseason Edition

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
They are raving about Joshua. I really like him too. I think he makes Barbashev expendable if we ever need more salary relief

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
They are raving about Joshua. I really like him too. I think he makes Barbashev expendable if we ever need more salary relief
trying to quote both your posts at once , but can't figure it out lol

anyways, watching the prospects tourny I was amazed at how tall Toro is. for some reason I imagined him as a shorter/stockier player

and as far as Joshua vs Barby, I'll take Barby every day of the week. not that I don't like Joshua, but...

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
trying to quote both your posts at once , but can't figure it out lol

anyways, watching the prospects tourny I was amazed at how tall Toro is. for some reason I imagined him as a shorter/stockier player

and as far as Joshua vs Barby, I'll take Barby every day of the week. not that I don't like Joshua, but...

I’m a big Barbie fan too, but this Joshua kid is really good. He’s a bigger, tougher version of Barbie IMO. And cheaper if we need cap room

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I’m a big Barbie fan too, but this Joshua kid is really good. He’s a bigger, tougher version of Barbie IMO. And cheaper if we need cap room
not watching tonight, so maybe he looks awesome, but last year I thought he look pretty good, but he didn't do much in the prospects tourny. was surprised by that. thought he'd dominate, but... zilch

Reactions: Mike Liut

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
He has no skill. Joshua is great fill in, but he's not a play every night guy on a decent team unless he really has much more talent than he has ever shown.

Reactions: Vektor

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
Joshua looks like what he is. A solid energy guy. He's a bit more composed than we saw him last season, but that's because he has preseason space and he's putting forth the effort to make the team. Things will likely not look the same when NHLers are 1. up to speed, and 2. also on the ice.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
biggest problem with thomas has always been his failure to never be selfish. passes too much.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Trading away guys like that isn’t how you win. You need depth. Joshua is a good depth piece but he’s not an everyday player like Barbashev is.

Reactions: Blueston

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Trading away guys like that isn’t how you win. You need depth. Joshua is a good depth piece but he’s not an everyday player like Barbashev is.

True, but there will be many players who will be getting raises soon. You cant keep everybody.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Thomas and Saad look great together. Thomas is a magician with his passes tonight

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Saad is only 28. I thought he was easily 32. He’s been around forever it seems. Pretty cool we are going to get several of his prime years. Very good player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad