Kostin-Barbashev-Frolik
Neighbours-Bozak-Neal
Clifford-Joshua-Toropchenko

Walman-Parayko
Perunovich-Bortuzzo
Galloway-Santini

Husso
Lindgren

- Husso getting 2 periods, Lindgren getting 1.
- Neal will pull double duty on the PP units( unit 1- Saad/Thomas/Neal/Tarasenko/Perunovich; unit two- Neighbours/Bozak/Neal/Walman/Parayko)
- Saad-Thomas-Tarasenko called a "line of interest" by Berube.
Other Note: Blues holding 5 PM Press Conference for a "Major Announcement".

OIP.zFjT4HuOEhqJdzcRhMJvewHaDk

SwivelSchwartz

May 14, 2019
What could warrant a “major announcement”? I doubt it’s signing Neal or frolik to a contract.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Glad we get to see Galloway right away. He's one of the more intriguing prospects for me with his skating ability and size.

Reactions: Blueston

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
What could warrant a “major announcement”? I doubt it’s signing Neal or frolik to a contract.

Tarasenko being traded could. But then he probably wouldn't be scheduled to play, much less of a line of interest. There is always a chance a different core player got traded, although that seems unlikely as well. It would have to be a big name, and if Tarasenko is out, then someone else not in that lineup. Parayko and Buchnevich are probably also safe as we just signed them to new contracts. Scarily, that leaves RoR, and Perron, with less scarily Schenn, Faulk and Krug. Scandella, Sanford, Kyrou, etc probably don't rise to the level of major.

We don't have the budget to sign anyone, so I doubt it is a free agency signing, outside of sub-million guys who wouldn't be considered a major announcement.

Maybe its the official announcements of Chiarelli and Hitch's new positions, but that doesn't seem major, at least from a news perspective. Or it could be a revision to the team's Covid policies for the season if they didn't get the early ticket sales they hoped for? :dunno:

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville
My guess is they’re going to announce the Winter Classic jerseys will become their regular jerseys starting next season.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
My guess is they’re going to announce the Winter Classic jerseys will become their regular jerseys starting next season.

That would be great because our regular jerseys are completely brutal.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Need to figure out viewing options for tonight.

Might need to pay for DirectTV Streaming service and get the Bally SMW App.

NHLtv is no more within the USA.

Why does the NHL screw this up every year?

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
Clifford - Joshua - Laferrierre would be my liking.
I get that some folks were down on Cliff last year, but I'm pretty sure with all the injuries he was getting way more icetime than the Blues were wanting him to get.
to me, he's just as useful as MacMac, if not more

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
So glad hockey is back. Interested to hear about how a handful of those guys look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad