Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs. Vegas again...but this time, we’re clinched

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
i would ... f*** it refuse to dress and just wait ... i know its not realistic but whatever

Once we clinched, you call up your taxi squad and some of your AHL guys and get them ice time. The season's over the moment we clinched and we should be resting our boys for the playoffs. Why are we playing hard at this point? To get people hurt and more banged up than they are? Come the f-k on, Chief.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
the Petro legend continues..lol...

despite...

being on the team that was DEAD LAST in 2019

admitted to not having touched a stick during the down time before the bubble games started

played the bubble games exactly like a guy that hadn't touched a stick during the down time before the bubble games

don't get me wrong, really good player.. but he's not generational like some people keep barking about

and if you're watching him play these games he's:
DEF not worth 8.5m/yr for 8 yrs

the 3rd best dman on the Knights' roster

last time...sigh...
he captained the team to DEAD LAST.. then Binny and Berube happened.. that is a fact

he didn't touch a stick during the down time.. you DO know that is a DIRECT quote from HIM himself, right? and yes, I DO believe keeping your self ready so when they started playing again would be helpful. pretty sure anyone would

he's been called that on here by a few.. I didn't say you said it. I've said he's a very good dman, but he's not to the level some on here hold him to be.

and that's all that needs to be said about this.. Back to the studio Bernie
giphy.gif

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Once we clinched, you call up your taxi squad and some of your AHL guys and get them ice time. The season's over the moment we clinched and we should be resting our boys for the playoffs. Why are we playing hard at this point? To get people hurt and more banged up than they are? Come the f-k on, Chief.
i was all for it

Reactions: GoldenSeal

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I’m kind of in a pessimistic mood, so sorry in advance....

But tbh I’m not even really excited for the playoffs. Like I’ll still watch and cheer, but it’s an inevitable 1st round exit.

I seriously hope they prove me wrong but as of now I’m just not feelin it.

Reactions: AjaxManifesto

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I’m kind of in a pessimistic mood, so sorry in advance....

But tbh I’m not even really excited for the playoffs. Like I’ll still watch and cheer, but it’s an inevitable 1st round exit.

I seriously hope they prove me wrong but as of now I’m just not feelin it.
Well you thought its going to be easy walk for the finals?

First you guys were excited for playoffs and now you guys want it to be over quickly.

We have zero pressure for deep run. All the pressure is for Vegas and Avs. I view we have much better upper hand in mental toughness when games are in tight at playoffs. + we can play physical game. Use those as our advance and we can easily challenge Vegas and Avs. Make every game grind fest, as physical as it can be. Force them play our game. We have chance.

Now it's not time to be negative. We are at playoffs so why not see what happens. Let's worry future later. I believe us when we play our best game. :bb:

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Well you thought its going to be easy walk for the finals?

First you guys were excited for playoffs and now you guys want it to be over quickly.

We have zero pressure for deep run. All the pressure is for Vegas and Avs. I view we have much better upper hand in mental toughness when games are in tight at playoffs. + we can play physical game. Use those as our advance and we can easily challenge Vegas and Avs. Make every game grind fest, as physical as it can be. Force them play our game. We have chance.

Now it's not time to be negative. We are at playoffs so why not see what happens. Let's worry future later. I believe us when we play our best game. :bb:
:teach2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad