Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
giphy.gif

Kyrou appears to be benched. Mac back in. I'm sure the line will shuffle around a bit. But I've already said enough for a HAGDT.​

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Wild just beat the Stars in regulation last night. Blues need to capitalize on a worn out team and make the battle for 3rd place in the Central much closer than the battle for 1st.

Let's Go Blues!

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

Code:
Sanford-O'Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Schenn-Thomas
Blais-Bozak-Steen
MacEachern-de la Rose-Barbashev

Gunnarsson-Pietrangelo
Bouwmeester-Parayko
Dunn-Faulk

Binnington/Allen

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Lol. More Dunn-Faulk. Still no Bortuzzo. No Kyrou. I don't even know what to say. :shakehead 0h wait ... GoBlues!!! :)

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Was hoping to see a surprise (and welcome) Sundqvist return. Guess that's ain't in the cards for this evening. He really makes the bottom-6 dangerous and takes the pressure off of the top-6.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Was hoping to see a surprise (and welcome) Sundqvist return. Guess that's ain't in the cards for this evening. He really makes the bottom-6 dangerous and takes the pressure off of the top-6.
Sounds like he isn’t gonna be back for a while.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Dallas is on a b2b so we better win this game.

We're really missing Sundqvist though. We're getting nothing from the Brouwer/DLR/Kyrou revolving door.

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
Dallas is on a b2b so we better win this game.

We're really missing Sundqvist though. We're getting nothing from the Brouwer/DLR/Kyrou revolving door.
The Bozak line has been pretty bad the past few games. Bozak’s been minus 3 the last three games.

DangledUpinBlues

Oct 25, 2014
Totally off topic, but if you're curious - STL Battlehawk jerseys are 225 for a blank. It's the most rinky-dink, high school football looking uni.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Just saw it on Twitter about time that the Blues retire Pronger's # one of my many favorite players growing up.

Surprised to see Binny get the start. He could use the rest but anyway i hope he has a great night.

Let's go Blues!!!!

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad