Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
886cd46e20e4da5d9a34a660a552e35e.jpg
Get this idiot off my team!

Reactions: DangledUpinBlues

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
Lots of fratricide in the thread among Blues fans.

Face it the team is in a slump.

They might pull out of it
They might not pull out of it
Come playoff season this slump may mean nothing or it could have meant everything

Stay tuned...lots of hockey left to play

Now put the brass knuckles, pitchforks, and shotguns away...

Exactly. The Blues aren't immune to slumps, and we should have expected it at some point this season. No one said it would be easy. The overreactions are a bit much though. Yes, we could have played A LOT better in these past games but it's not like we're getting dominated. We have missed on too many wide open nets in recent games. If Parayko, Schwartz or ROR had buried their wide-open chances, we win and all is well. I know we had similar chances the last game we just couldn't convert either. This game and the Jets game really could have gone either way, with both teams trading momentum throughout. We just didn't get the bounces in the end.

That being said, it's time for Jake to get a start.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
So ive been to 3 Blues games this year and they're 0-2-1. Next Blues game I have tickets too is March 29 v Minnesota. Mortgage your houses now and bet the farm on the Wild to take that one, the betting odds should be unreal because MN should be in the basement at that point.

EDIT: Also, despite the loss, I think the Blues vastly outplayed Dallas and would most likely beat them in a 7 game playoff series if fairly officiated. Blues outchanced the Stars all game but had some severe timing issues that kept them capitalizing. Who knows, maybe the ice was just bad since it was ~10 degrees warmer than it had been all week.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So ive been to 3 Blues games this year and they're 0-2-1. Next Blues game I have tickets too is March 29 v Minnesota. Mortgage your houses now and bet the farm on the Wild to take that one, the betting odds should be unreal because MN should be in the basement at that point.

EDIT: Also, despite the loss, I think the Blues vastly outplayed Dallas and would most likely beat them in a 7 game playoff series if fairly officiated. Blues outchanced the Stars all game but had some severe timing issues that kept them capitalizing. Who knows, maybe the ice was just bad since it was ~10 degrees warmer than it had been all week.

I do not think we vastly outplayed the Stars last night at all. There were stretches where we looked better than them. I thought there were far more stretches were they looked better than us especially in the 2nd and 3rd period.

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
Team has really missed something since Sunny D went down. good to get Mic Mac back but they need more from Bozek, JDL and Brower. I wonder if Schenn and Schwartz aren't trying to do too much with the goals getting harder to come by. Getting caught up ice and out of position a lot. Just look at the plus minus. Faulk needs to get his head out of his *** and figure it out quick. Where are you Carl Gunnerson???? That is all!

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Team has really missed something since Sunny D went down. good to get Mic Mac back but they need more from Bozek, JDL and Brower. I wonder if Schenn and Schwartz aren't trying to do too much with the goals getting harder to come by. Getting caught up ice and out of position a lot. Just look at the plus minus. Faulk needs to get his head out of his *** and figure it out quick. Where are you Carl Gunnerson???? That is all!
Sundqvist is becoming one of the most important players on the roster. I don't know our exact record with him out of the lineup, but I know we have a losing record for sure.

He'll either be protected in the expansion draft, or we'll have to work out a deal for Seattle to not take him.

Reactions: bleedblue1223

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Sundqvist is becoming one of the most important players on the roster. I don't know our exact record with him out of the lineup, but I know we have a losing record for sure.

He'll either be protected in the expansion draft, or we'll have to work out a deal for Seattle to not take him.
He's close to being the 7th. We are going to lose someone good, unless we give them something decent to take a specific player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad