Goalie
Binnington / Allen

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Love the "Winner Get Pietrangelo" angle, but it feels like we missed an opportunity in the title to call it "Defending Stanley Cup Champions vs. 'On Paper' Stanley Cup Champions". And don't we have the banner raising photo for EVERY GDT now? It's like the law or something now, isn't it?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Love the "Winner Get Pietrangelo" angle, but it feels like we missed an opportunity in the title to call it "Defending Stanley Cup Champions vs. 'On Paper' Stanley Cup Champions". And don't we have the banner raising photo for EVERY GDT now? It's like the law or something now, isn't it?
Lol I hear ya, but I had to do this from my phone so this is the best I could muster today.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
And don't we have the banner raising photo for EVERY GDT now? It's like the law or something now, isn't it?
Lol I hear ya, but I had to do this from my phone so this is the best I could muster today.
giphy.gif

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Love it, great stuff OP.

I need a hockey fix, feels like ages since that shit show vs Pitts.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
What's the latest on Sundqvist? I thought they said he might lace up for the road trip, and now we're back in STL and I haven't heard anything (I likely missed it, though).

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I just read that there is no truth to the rumor that the league forced the Blues to remove the Cup graphic on the front of the building this week and replace it with the All Star graphic so as not to offend the Leafs when they came to town. I read it online so it must be true.

Still, pound those f***ers into the ice and bank the two points! :mad:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
If history is any indicator, Toronto would be wise to save themselves the trip and just give STL the two points. Pretty sure the Blues have partial ownership of the Leafs franchise.

LGB

Reactions: Jyrki Lumme

STL BLUES

Youth Movement
Oct 22, 2013
Up-Nort
If history is any indicator, Toronto would be wise to save themselves the trip and just give STL the two points. Pretty sure the Blues have partial ownership of the Leafs franchise.

LGB

Never thought I'd live long enough to see the day when the Leaf's become the Blues Farm Club.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Why is this game starting so late? Most of the 6:00 games are 5 minutes in already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad