Lisle, IL
Our injured 5 man team

Schwartz - Thomas - Tarasenko
Gunnar - Parayko

Vs

Perron - ROR - Schenn
Krug - Faulk

Which team is better?
Group 2 easily. Krug and Faulk are better than Parayko and Gunnarsson, and as good as Tarasenko is, he’s not enough to outweigh those three with only Thomas and Schwartz to assist.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Group 2 easily. Krug and Faulk are better than Parayko and Gunnarsson, and as good as Tarasenko is, he’s not enough to outweigh those three with only Thomas and Schwartz to assist.
Parayko is easily the best defenceman in that group. Krug-Faulk is the better pairing only because of Gunnarsson. It is a difficult comparison.

Reactions: Blueston

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
is it bad that I'm not even really surprised or upset when someone else gets hurt? at this point, it's kinda like "that's about right"
index.php

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
This might be hyperbole to some, but when we were down, I was getting, "this might not be the year" vibes (especially with the apparent injury to Sunny)...now that we've won, I'm not so sure.

We got two crucial points against a decent LA team, if we can get healthy at the end of the season...do we go for two? :eek:

Reactions: Zamadoo

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
That’s why you bring in Hoffman! What a dart.

Binnington absolutely got the boys going when he got pulled. I know it’s only the Sharks, Ducks, and Kings, but I really don’t think we win 4 straight without him getting pissed. He got mocked online, but it unquestionably got the boys going.

Speaking of goalies, Husso was solid tonight. Good game from him.

I was wondering about him for awhile, because of his inconsistency throughout his pro career. But he's been very solid lately. He's got good fundamentals. I'm feeling comfortable about his ability to be a pretty decent backup goalie for The Blues for the next few years.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
If Husso plays like that from here on in, our goaltending situation is set for a long, long time. Two, solid young netminders.

Binny is the undisputed #1 for the foreseeable future, and Husso could be the perfect backup. :yo:
im game ... but dont forget about ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad