Pre-Game Talk: Blues vs Jets March 19 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
@BrianMunzTSN: Dustin Byfuglien and Bryan Little are on the ice for #NHLJets practice. @TSN1290Radio #TSN_Sports

@saraorlesky: Dustin Byfuglien is on the ice for #NHLJets practice. No Enstrom, Ladd, Wheeler, Scheifele, Thorburn, Myers, Stafford

@NHLJets: Little on the ice for practice. He's making his way through the jersey inventory. Light blue on the road, white before practice, now orange.

Haven't seen orange since training cap

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
@NHLJets: "We have to see how they feel 24 hours later." -Maurice on the status of Little and Byfuglien after today's skate.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
What are the colors and what do they all mean? Can you give us a cheat sheet?

Normally the Jets D wear red
Forwards wear white and dark blue.

They use powder blue orange green and grey mostly during development and training camp

During the season they can mean anything but mostly mean no contact.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Practice audio

Lowry-at-practice-300x200.jpg

Bryan Little - On how he is feeling. Has it taken longer to heal than he expected? What is the next step? Is he hopeful to play in the Washington game on Saturday? Must ease pain to see how team is currently playing. What has he seen from Lowry's game?

Ondrej Pavelec - Has he ever thought of himself as tough? Have the ups and downs of the season made him a better player? Is it better to have not played as many games as it may mean he is more refreshed down the stretch. On his attachment to this group. On the team shaking hands after the game. Is he enjoying the challenge of the stretch drive?

To listen click here.

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
@MitchPeacock1: Maurice says no change with Byfuglien (upper body). Coach says all of 7 rested today expected back tomorrow vs STL. #NHLJets #cbcmb

@MitchPeacock1: Bryan Little (upper body) hopes to play Sat. Paul Maurice says that's Bryan's timeline, needs a physical practice as next step next. #cbcmb

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-scrum-300x164.jpg

Coach Maurice scrum - Little’s status? Byfuglien’s status? Is the home record a reflection on how the team is playing or does it have something to do with playing here? His overview today. Will the players who missed practice be available tomorrow? Would it mean anything more to beat the Blues? What does he like about Chris Thorburn and what kind of player is he? How hard a balance is it to have players ‘willing to go’ with limitations of time? His thoughts on the thousands of “goalie coaches†in the fan base? How much has he been pushing/challenging Ondrej Pavelec? His view on 3 on 3 overtime and a challenge by a coach. Speaks on the delay of game challenge as well. On losing the time out.

To listen click here.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Have tix to the game, so I'm pretty stoked that I'll get to see this matchup. We owe the Blues a beat-down.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I want a minimum of 3 points in the next two home games.... that would really set us up for the stretch run.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Normally the Jets D wear red
Forwards wear white and dark blue.

They use powder blue orange green and grey mostly during development and training camp

During the season they can mean anything but mostly mean no contact.

So anything outside of red, white/blue is non-contact?

Troubaloobaloop

Jul 17, 2014
Vancouver
I really hope we do well in this game, the Blues have had luck against us all season. Hopefully now we have a chip on our shoulders and handle them easily.

GO JETS GO!

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Hopefully Buff back tomorrow against the Blues and the Litts back on the weekend. And MP back in a week or two...the injury front is looking much better. Man it is so much better being in a playoff hunt, then people discussing how more losses will help our draft position. Winning much more fun then losing :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad