Half-Assed GDT: Blues vs Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Blues are down to 16 able skaters and 1 able goalie. They should be able to call up players to fill out a 18+2 roster for games for the Emergency Loan rules.
Or Bettman let's doctors call the shots (like they currently are) and postpone games for the Blues. I think that is the most likely scenario if Walman is down for a bit.

Reactions: Vladys Gumption

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Or Bettman let's doctors call the shots (like they currently are) and postpone games for the Blues. I think that is the most likely scenario if Walman is down for a bit.
We only have 3 Covid guys and none in last few days. Unless we have much more Covid they ain’t postponing. We get to call up guys on emergancy basis to fill out roster. We aren’t only team something like this has happened to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Didn’t expect 2 points tonight.. thought the Blues might lose 27-1 after the 1st period..

Schenn scored a gimme goal but turned the puck over way too many times and still isn’t creating offense

We all hate Keenan but he turned Baron into a checking machine and he was a fringe NHL D.. maybe make Parayko live with Keenan until he becomes an aggressive player and he has to make quicker decisions with the puck

Scandella is a weak link

Not sure how to get the team to start playing in the 1st periods of games

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Didn’t expect 2 points tonight.. thought the Blues might lose 27-1 after the 1st period..

Schenn scored a gimme goal but turned the puck over way too many times and still isn’t creating offense

We all hate Keenan but he turned Baron into a checking machine and he was a fringe NHL D.. maybe make Parayko live with Keenan until he becomes an aggressive player and he has to make quicker decisions with the puck

Scandella is a weak link

Not sure how to get the team to start playing in the 1st periods of games

lol do it

Reactions: Spektre

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Lou said Krug hurt? Edit- he was apparently on ice for winning goal so guess he is ok.

And not sure what happened but apparently barkov got hurt again too. Brutal game. But great win.

Last edited:
Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
We only have 3 Covid guys and none in last few days. Unless we have much more Covid they ain’t postponing. We get to call up guys on energy basis to fill out roster. We aren’t only team something like this has happened to.
Right! I'm not exactly sure what the rule is, but we are close to qualifying for relief, i.e., postponed games.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
We only have 3 Covid guys and none in last few days. Unless we have much more Covid they ain’t postponing. We get to call up guys on energy basis to fill out roster. We aren’t only team something like this has happened to.

i know it just feels like we got hit hard with the covid thing ( key players) and now the injuries are piling up .. we need some kind of wiggle room

i dont want to see some fake reshuffling of the deck when the regular season is over again .... figure it the * * * *out

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
What a win for the Blues. It didn't look pretty after the 1st period but overall played much better in the 2nd and 3rd.

The defensive zone turnovers / failure to get pucks out needs serious focus. A lot of lazy drop passes tonight that almost ended up in the back of our net.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Mar 6, 2012
The league just needs to add a clause that you can bring up as many players who play at league minimum or close under emergency situations. Clearly there are no cap shenanigans going on, they need to have a solution to this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad