Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I see we have the conspiracy theory already lined up in case we lose. I’m in. Not only the things you said Dizee, but also I heard the league gave the Avs an experimental drug treatment that increases hockey sense and backhand accuracy by 30%. And they have been adding tiny yet slowly incrementing doses of roofies into Paraykos Cheerios to slow him down

MacWinnon

Jul 2, 2012
Mountains, Somewhere
Avs fan here, excellent post. Totally agree with your sentiment about hockey being such an unpredictable sport. There's a reason why the Blues are in the playoffs, they are fully capable of winning a 7 game series against us. It was fascinating reading about the underlying numbers and how people interpret them differently; best of luck to you guys!

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Awful lotta Avs fans on our board. :laugh:

I don't think many of us are posting over there (aside from Dizee of course :lol:).

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Awful lotta Avs fans on our board. :laugh:

I don't think many of us are posting over there (aside from Dizee of course :lol:).
i dont post on the avs board, could care less what they talk about there.

a few of their users did however tag me on some of the topics there for whatever reason. imo they are just upset that i speak the truth about their team being a 1 trick pony at a cheap trick circus

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Hmmm well their 5v5 goal differential is way better than ours so if they’re a 1 trick pony I shudder to think what we are

Reactions: MissouriMook

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Hmmm well their 5v5 goal differential is way better than ours so if they’re a 1 trick pony I shudder to think what we are
is that why they got outscored 5on5 by our AHL roster?

they can run up the score against the kings, ducks and sharks 5on5. wippy doo.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Lol. We played all those same teams too, but scored a lot fewer goals. And had a lot fewer points.

To bad what happened between the kings/sharks/ducks/coyotes doesn't mean shit to anyone. It's weird people keep bringing those games up as if they matter.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
To bad what happened between the kings/sharks/ducks/coyotes doesn't mean shit to anyone. It's weird people keep bringing those games up as if they matter.
I didn’t bring it up, and you’re right they don’t matter. Neither does the game where we lit up the Avs during the regular season. Nor any other regular season game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad