Blues Trade Proposals Part XXVIII

ILLSTL217

Apr 16, 2015
Strickland says on Twitter we aren't shopping Shatty now? What's going on?

@andystrickland: As of now, it appears the #stlblues are not shopping Kevin Shattenkirk. If a team calls with trade offer things could change

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012

@andystrickland: As of now, it appears the #stlblues are not shopping Kevin Shattenkirk. If a team calls with trade offer things could change

"the value wasn't there"

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Who the f think Shattery would give us Hall? Oh wait Army :laugh:

Huh? You realize Hall was just traded for Adam ****ing Larsson, right? Shatty is CLEARLY a better Dman. The only reason Shatty isn't in Edmonton right now is because he wouldn't sign long term. Hall was definitely in play if they traded him for a lesser Dman.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Oh great.

This entire situation is just lovely. Can't wait to get awful value for him or just see him walk in one year. Honestly after all these rumors why would Shattenkirk stay here?

Armstrong is in way over his head with this job.

Last edited:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

Good job Army...good job

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Oh ffs....neither one of these trades are relevant to stl. Disappointing we don't have a trade...sure.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Those trades don't matter, but taking Shattenkirk off the market is just stupid. He's going to walk for nothing.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Everybody in the meditation pose..Mmmmm Army is a derelict... Army is a derelict... Mmmmm

Army is hot potato right now.

6-zoolander-quotes.gif

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Those trades don't matter, but taking Shattenkirk off the market is just stupid. He's going to walk for nothing.

I wondered this earlier, but how this could affect Shattery + team. How they have saw Shattery's demands to trade etc. and if he stays now how they work it out?

Could Shattery say to Army at this point he wants out of here, no matter what value?

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
If we sit tight on Shatty we essentially field the same team we did this year sans Brouwer with sobotka in replacement. Does that work with the cap?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Not upset about that. I'm upset at the report that we are taking Shattenkirk off the market. Pathetic.

What does that actually matter though.... if a GM wants him...he's still for sale. Just means army isn't calling around to see who wants him

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
Armstrong is among the worst GM's at managing assets. Unfortunately, unless we miss the playoffs, there's no way Stillman cans him.

RORbacon

May 14, 2014
Central Illinois
I don't like how Shattery's team demand trade. Oh boy.. value goes down...

Did you actually read this? There is no mention of Shattenkirk asking for or demanding a trade.

He simply said he expects to be traded and that he would rather it be sooner than later. You know, so he can relax and prepare for the move.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
Schwartz steen tank
Fabbri Stastny backes
Sobotka lehtera Berglund
Upshall Brodziak Jaskin
Reaves Rattie extras

Jbo pie
Gun Parayko
Lindbohm/Ed Shatty
Bortuzzo

Allen
Nilsson

Status quo

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Chances Shattenkirk gets traded today? I wouldn't be shocked by the way this day is going

At this point, we should hold onto shatty and see if someone is desparate for him at the trade deadline this year. I don't see anyone I'd give him up for without being disappointed in the return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad