GDT: Blues @ Sharks|8pm, FSMW|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Berube needs to stop feeding Husso starts. Guy is a dog shit goalie who constantly rocks a .850 save pct.

This once again was not a back to back game so stop feeding him starts.

Also dubnyk got away with a slash which directly impacted the gwg. Typical Ref Jose

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Husso was strong, but faded as the game went on.

Blais is an extra when this team his healthy. Sanford...I mean he's playing center, but I think he'll be fine once he gets back to his natural position.

Kyrou is still awesome, can't be godly every game.

At least we got a point, but damn, you gotta win these games. :rant: :soap:

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
4-0-2 on a road trip, I'll take it. Sure it could be 6-0, but we're still banking up points with a depleted roster.

We could and should have won tonight's game, we failed to capitalize on some good chances throughout the game, and then a couple calls that didn't go our way late cost us.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
4-0-2 on a road trip, I'll take it. Sure it could be 6-0, but we're still banking up points with a depleted roster.

We could and should have won tonight's game, we failed to capitalize on some good chances throughout the game, and then a couple calls that didn't go our way late cost us.
agreed ... it is what it is ... move on

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
We might be battling the Kings, Yotes, and Sharks for the 4th spot eventually. I think if we can get the 4th spot, get all the guys back healthy, we'll be a problem for whoever the 1st seed ends up being (might be Vegas).

Reactions: mike1320 and mk80

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I didn't get to watch the game so I can't really comment on play, but you've gotta get performance from your depth. I know guys are hurt, but you can't have Schenn, ROR, and Perron winning every game for you. Blais has to step up, I'd like more from MacEachern, Kyrou has been a bit underwhelming for awhile but has been on a steady 60 point pace. Bottom 6 has been lackluster for a long stretch save for the 7-6 game against SJ. Sanford needs to be more consistent if he's gonna be given prime minutes. There's plenty to complain about, but I also have to acknowledge we went 4-0-2 on the road and getting 10 out of a possible 12 points is great even if they were bad teams. That's the type of record I would hope to have against teams like that.

Husso needs to work in the glove hand, A LOT, but he was really strong at the beginning of the game. Once he works on that, he should see a decrease in gaa and his save % get better. I've got hope

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
Kyrou has been fine; his defense has been excellent. We just can't win every game, full roster or not. Depth coming through is important, but we've been getting that actually. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad