Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
T3uMLZl.gif

When: Monday, March 8 at 8 p.m. CT
Where: SAP Center in San Jose
Watch: FOX Sports Midwest, FOX Sports GO
Listen: 101 ESPN NHL App

Apologies for going AWOL over the weekend. Had a family emergency that I had to fly back to STL for.

:blues
Kyrou - O'Reilly - Tarasenko
Hoffman - Schenn - Perron
Walker - Sanford - Blais
Clifford - Joshua - MacEachern

Krug - Faulk
Dunn - Scandella
Mikkola - Bortuzzo

Husso

VS.

:sharks
Kane-Couture-Labanc
Balcers-Gambrell-Leonard
Donato-Marleau-Gregor
Nieto-Kellman-Gabriel

Ferraro-Burns
Knyzhov-Karlsson
Simek-Vlassic

Dubnyk

Last edited:

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO

Have added this to the OP and will likely become the new fixture in my GDT.

@The Note

Hopefully everyone is safe and healthy... and, if not, they get there soon.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Older relative fell early last week and things deteriorated pretty quickly from there unfortunately. But it was nice to at least be back for a bit. Anyway, don't mean to harsh the GDT vibes off the bat.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
So tired of playing the California teams. Looking forward to Vegas, Minnesota and Colorado. Hopefully there are no letdowns and the boys don't look past San Jose; who should be an easy two points.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
So tired of playing the California teams. Looking forward to Vegas, Minnesota and Colorado. Hopefully there are no letdowns and the boys don't look past San Jose; who should be an easy two points.
I'm glad we dont have to yet to play against them. If we have hard time to get points bottom feed teams how we can do it vs Avs and Vegas?

Reactions: Blues Knight

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Meanwhile, Colorado fans can't stop pointing to their injuries, exclaiming "no one has had to deal with injuries like us"
Are they really saying that? Makar has missed 7 games and MacKinnon has missed 3. Welp, I guess they are decimated!

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Have added this to the OP and will likely become the new fixture in my GDT.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Older relative fell early last week and things deteriorated pretty quickly from there unfortunately. But it was nice to at least be back for a bit. Anyway, don't mean to harsh the GDT vibes off the bat.
Discussing sudden injuries that became worse than initially hoped is pretty much all these threads are for.

Reactions: The Note

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
It’s not been very pretty, but I’m enjoying the ‘all hand on deck’ vibe to the games lately. Armstrong’s recent interview he mentioned how it can be beneficial for the team to start playing hard hockey like this and then add the injured players back into that mindset. I think he’s right. If the Blues can weather this, they may be well poised to be a really difficult opponent in the 1st round.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Husso in net per JR
This is interesting given that we have three days off before the next game. I wonder if Binnington is dinged up a little bit and the team just isn't acknowledging it publicly. I sure hope this isn't because of how his departure went down the last time we played there because that would be pretty lame IMO.

I will drop this here, too - over their last 5 appearances, Husso's SP is slightly better than Binnington's, and Husso has won all 4 road games he has started. I would certainly hesitate to call Husso the "hot hand", but he has been getting better with every game he appears in and will only clean up the holes in his game by seeing more game action. What better way for him to get the much needed work under his belt than against the Sharks.

Reactions: Meatball
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad