Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Sens Dec. 16 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It's from a book a lot of people read in high school (or otherwise) called The Outsiders. Ponyboy is the protagonist, it means stay pure and true to yourself/your values.

Just havin fun.

I loved that book and movie. I completely forget about ponyboy though. :cry:

Anyways, sorry about my previous comment.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I missed last game. Was Gryba terrible or was he simply just a non-factor? I'm really jonesing for some Borocop.

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
Fully except another loss. We have absolutely no chance against the Blues. They're in a league above us.

St Louis were not a special team until they got Ken Hitchcock as a coach. The Sens could have got Hitchcock if they wanted. Enough said. Did we goof in choosing the right coach?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
This should be fun :) I predict a 6-4 loss because Andy will start and Elliott sucks

I shall revert to an old joke and opt for this:

ShootingTutor-Large.png

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Anderson is starting? Where did you hear this?

My bet is he is half jokingly going on a hunch due to Pmac's stubborn and boneheaded decisions lately. I don't know how someone can justify starting Andy this game.

My thoughts are Lehner starts. Unfortunately, he may end up with yet another L on his record for posters to use in the great goalie debate.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
My bet is he is going on a hunch due to Pmac's stubborn and boneheaded decisions lately. I don't know how someone can justify starting Andy this game.

My thoughts are Lehner starts. Unfortunately, he may end up with yet another L on his record for posters to use in the great goalie debate.

I wouldn't be surprised if andy starts being that the coach still thinks he is the #1 starter and the coach is trying to get him going again.

On the great goalie debate, the sens should just combine lehner and anderson to form a super goalie named lehnderson. Then there would be no goalie debate being that the sens will just have one goalie.

Last edited:

jaygodard

Dec 3, 2013
I'm assuming Ceci will be out for this game, Methot should be back and Cowen is back, that's too bad I enjoyed watching him play! Would like to see Phillips sit out a few and give Ceci a few more games!

jaygodard

Dec 3, 2013
Just read this

On Ceci's play:

I thought he has played very well for us. We'd like to give him more consideration to stick around but we'll have to go through those bingo balls when we get to them and make sure everyone is ready to go and then we'll make a decision.

On if they can keep him as an emergency recall:

You'd have to do a paper move and regularly recall him but we have lots of space under the cap and a roster spot so that's not an issue. It's whether or not we're going to play him enough to justify keeping him here

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
St Louis were not a special team until they got Ken Hitchcock as a coach. The Sens could have got Hitchcock if they wanted. Enough said. Did we goof in choosing the right coach?

Hitchcock could not have done what MacLean did last season, nor the season before with the scraps of team we have. Look at St Louis defensive core sans Pietro and it is far better than ours. This team is not playing well because it expects the best players to carry the team. Karlsson does a lot, but Spezza does dick all most of the time. The team first mentality we had last season has all but evaporated -- due to poor leadership.

Othello*

We might have a chance if Maclean doesn't **** up the lines and minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad