Pre-Game Talk: Blues @ Sens Dec. 16 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

melnyk budget*

I think I'll need to drink before puck drop if I want to make it through the game. I thought about chugging every time the Sens turn it over in their zone but I'll get alcohol poisoning before the first intermission.

In other words...we're boned.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If you guys want to make some easy vcash, bet on the blues. You will get rich fast. :laugh:

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Hey *******, the game is on the 16th! You got me all excited for nothing. Lol

Milan the God*

Gonna be a tough game. The team will have to show up and play well to have a shot in this game.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
All i have to say is good luck to all the people that are actually going to the game tomorrow.

If you guys want to make some easy vcash, bet on the blues. You will get rich fast.

We get it, the team sucks and you have no faith. Fair enough, but don't berate the actual paying fans of the franchise with your snide negativity.

We all feel the same way. It's a dark time. I highly doubt you live in Vegas since someone called you Vegas Boy once and you had no idea what he was talking about, so you should go down to CTC and support the team. Cheer, make some noise, get a chant going, try to make a difference.

All of us expect the team to play like hot garbage against the Blues. But who knows, it's the NHL. Anything can happen...right? RIGHT?!?

If we win this game I'm going to mail you a dead crow taped to a dinner plate. Expedited and insured. Tracking number to follow.

/rant

Go Sens.

Last edited:

Milan the God*

This team has shown the ability to play like an elite team. The Detroit game where we won 6-1 was an example. But they need to get good goaltending (Lehner time), make simple plays and bang some chances home.

Games like this next one are the type of games the Sens are going to have to come out with a victory every once in a while if we want to make the playoffs this year.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Fully except another loss. We have absolutely no chance against the Blues. They're in a league above us.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
expecting if Ottawa wins we have turned the season around, if Ottawa loses we should trade Spezza and blow it up. 2CHHHAAAIIIIIINNNZZZZ

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
We get it, the team sucks and you have no faith. Fair enough, but don't berate the actual paying fans of the franchise with your snide negativity.

We all feel the same way. It's a dark time. I highly doubt you live in Vegas since someone called you Vegas Boy once and you had no idea what he was talking about, so you should go down to CTC and support the team. Cheer, make some noise, get a chant going, try to make a difference.

All of us expect the team to play like hot garbage against the Blues. But who knows, it's the NHL. Anything can happen...right? RIGHT?!?

If we win this game I'm going to mail you a dead crow taped to a dinner plate. Expedited and insured. Tracking number to follow.

/rant

Go Sens.

I actually do live in vegas. I have lived here for 7 years. I can show you proof if you want it.

By the way, it wasn't the vegas boy comment that confused me. it was the comment after it that confused me.

I do have faith. But when you see what happened to the sens last game against a strong cup contender. it is hard to have a lot of faith in this game against another strong cup contender. As you said though, anything can happen. Hope the sens prove me wrong.

Last edited:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I actually do live in vegas. I have lived here for 7 years. I can show you proof if you want it.

By the way, it wasn't the vegas boy comment that confused me. it was the comment after it that confused me.

I do have faith. But when you see what happened to the sens last game against a strong cup contender. it is hard to have a lot of faith in this game against another strong cup contender. As you said though, anything can happen. Hope the sens prove me wrong.

Well at least you cleared it up because it looked like it went right over your head before.

Stay gold, Ponyboy.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I expect Anderson in goal, Kassian dressed, Phillips on the PP, Condra on Spezza's line, Ryan and Ziba getting 4th liner minutes. Don't mess with success.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Jeremy Rutherford ‏@jprutherford

Elliott will start against Ottawa. #stlblues

Haha the reason we were headed straight to drafting Landeskog. Then he left us.

This one's gonna be fun! Is he still an all-star (aka blues system is amazing)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad