GDT: Blues @ Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
With this one in the bag, gotta like the odds of Anaheim holding off the Preds already being up 4.

byfuglien

Mar 23, 2014
Europe
Wow, two great wins on the spin while playing crap due to injuries and fattigue. Credit to the boys and Hitch!

Nashville will make it 1-4 before the third and comeback btw. Just sayin

Old Blueser

Jan 28, 2012
it's pretty sweet this 4th line is starting to be a shut down line, playing in all situations. Frees up everyone else.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
So if Anaheim finishes off the Preds we will be in a tie for 1st in the Central but technically it will still be Nashville in 1st due to ROW.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Stewart is probably super pissed off right now. So many chances, but you just can't avoid the GDT jinx.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Again, just the Sabres, but that was not an easy shutout by any means. 2 breakaways(including one with two shots), 2 pad stack save, Hodgson right in front of the net etc. Great game by Jake.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Good game by Allen.

There are some games you can mark a goal down for Tarasenko midway through the first period. This was one of them. I tallied his 27th over an hour before he got it. :laugh: I just want to see him hit 40.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Our goaltending is A OK, I'd say.

So other then Columbus breaking Rattie.....is there any possible reason to ice Lindström over Rattie? That line looked good and Rattie had some real good looks on net. You could tell Enroth had trouble with those shots.

Last edited:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I actually thought Berglund played quite well centering Rattie and Jaskin. Actually made that line effective. Which I don't know if that's saying Berglund's that good or Lindstrom's just that bad.

Berglund played a very strong game tonight. That line was probably our best all night. Each guy had a couple of scoring chances, and several times they had long, extended shifts in the offensive zone.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Berglund played a very strong game tonight. That line was probably our best all night. Each guy had a couple of scoring chances, and several times they had long, extended shifts in the offensive zone.

My thoughts as well.

Enroth was great in goal, Berglund and Rattie could have had a goal too.

I really don't want to see Lindström back tomorrow. I think Rattie's game tonight should earn him tomorrow night. We know what we have with Lindström...no need for a look.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Tarasenko is one of the hungriest goal scorers I have ever seen. He has been looking to pass a little more than I'd like lately, but he still brings that dynamic goal scoring threat that is so hard to come by. Electric player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA