GDT: Blues @ Sabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaBlue

Mar 9, 2014
Wildwood, MO
Strange stat of the day: Allen has a slightly better GAA than Quick (2.49 to 2.52), a slightly worse SV% (.906 to .909), the same number of shutouts (3) and only 2 less wins (15 to 17).

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
JR tweeted we may see the 3rd line stay together. Hitch really liked them

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
Our goaltending is A OK, I'd say.

So other then Columbus breaking Rattie.....is there any possible reason to ice Lindström over Rattie? That line looked good and Rattie had some real good looks on net. You could tell Enroth had trouble with those shots.

In JRs piece, Hitch said he'd start one in each game, so it would be Lindstroms turn. Sounds like he may have changed his mind.

But Rattie is opening my eyes a little bit. My pessimism about his future in the NHL is decreasing.

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
it's pretty sweet this 4th line is starting to be a shut down line, playing in all situations. Frees up everyone else.

4th line has been looking good. I am impressed with Goc at center on this line. I wondered why we made the Lapierre trade for him, but he has really looked good and the line has thrived with him at center.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I liked them too but at this juncture what choice does he really have. I'm sure even Hitch can see how ineffective Lindstrom is

Hitch was going to rotate them. Lindstrom was suppose to play tomorrow.

c-carp

Mar 3, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Classic trap game, they got through it another game they should win tommorow leading up to the huge Sunday showdown w the Hawks

I really liked the Rattie-Berglund-Jaskin line hopefully they build some chemistry as a line

Bps21*

Hey guys, buffalo fan here. Man allen was fantastic last night. In a sad way that was one of our better games lol...not in the...having the puck part...you guys could have passed around us for years if you wanted. But the opportunities we did generate were actually really good. We probably had more quality scoring chances here than we do for weeks at a time...and allen shut the door on every one of them. Very impressive.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Hey guys, buffalo fan here. Man allen was fantastic last night. In a sad way that was one of our better games lol...not in the...having the puck part...you guys could have passed around us for years if you wanted. But the opportunities we did generate were actually really good. We probably had more quality scoring chances here than we do for weeks at a time...and allen shut the door on every one of them. Very impressive.
Absolutely, Buffalo played a great game. I don't know if Stl had another gear but Buffalo had several high quality chances and could have run away with the game.

Allen was the #1 star for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland