GDT: Blues @ Sabres 1PM EST TV:ABC Radio:WGR550

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
It doesn’t have anything to do with faith. It has to do with the ridiculous decision to give him an extension that hasn’t started yet.

People can tell me it isn’t about money all they want to. It’s about money.

Which is so frustrating, because we’ve spent elsewhere. Power, Cozens, Thompson, they all need guidance. That’s huge money to put into the hands of worse Mr. Mackey, mmk? It’s like Terry renovated his yacht, made the electronics state of the art, but the old captain keeps ramming it into the dock. It’s slowly taking on damage and losing value, but the captain is pretty nice and confident he’ll get it right soon. Maybe. It’s sinking now, but this is cool.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I’m not just saying this because we are in the here and now but this is the most unlikable Buffalo Sabres team I’ve rooted for in my 50 years of fanhood.
For me, it's not that they're unlikable. I like a lot of the players on this team.

For me, this is the most FRUSTRATING team I've watched possibly ever. The talent is there, but they're so stupid with how they use it.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
For those at the game... I heard boo'ing at the end.

Was it as loud as it seemed or is that just my wishful thinking?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
"Happy birthday Sabretooth, hope you like crap!"
FB_IMG_1614805678346.jpg

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
For me, it's not that they're unlikable. I like a lot of the players on this team.

For me, this is the most FRUSTRATING team I've watched possibly ever. The talent is there, but they're so stupid with how they use it.
True! I personally I loathe most of the players. I'm so removed from the team I could careless who they trade. Another 5 year rebuild?! Sign me up. I wont watch many games anyways. I know I'm just thinking with emotion, which is never the right move, but they broke me down to this point.

Im just glad I didn't buy a Cozens Goathead jersey last year. He really irked me earlier in the year with his 'effort'.

Reactions: VaporTrail

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
You could strip it down to the studs, start completely over…and I would believe a competent GM getting them to the playoffs before Adams with what he’s built in 4 years.

We are no closer.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
True! I personally I loathe most of the players. I'm so removed from the team I could careless who they trade. Another 5 year rebuild?! Sign me up. I wont watch many games anyways. I know I'm just thinking with emotion, which is never the right move, but they broke me down to this point.

Im just glad I didn't buy a Cozens Goathead jersey last year. He really irked me earlier in the year with his 'effort'.
Same

rogking65

May 13, 2016

agree...they are probably the lowest hockey IQ team in the league. Their positioning is horrible, ,nobody ever seems to know where to go and they never score on rebounds. A perfect example in the 3rd when Peterka went down the right wing and tried to score with no success. Picks up the puck and skates behind net to opposite corner looking to pass out front. Absolutely nobody moved into the center of the zone to receive a pass. This is a type of play that happens all the time....bunch of dumb players

Reactions: Tatanka

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
agree...they are probably the lowest hockey IQ team in the league. Their positioning is horrible, ,nobody ever seems to know where to go and they never score on rebounds. A perfect example in the 3rd when Peterka went down the right wing and tried to score with no success. Picks up the puck and skates behind net to opposite corner looking to pass out front. Absolutely nobody moved into the center of the zone to receive a pass. This is a type of play that happens all the time....bunch of dumb players
How can that be when they have noted coaching genius Matt Ellis drawing up plays on the white board?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Know who this sounds exactly like: the 17-18 Dead Weight Islanders. Then Barry Trotz came...

Reactions: Deep Blue Metallic

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Some of it is a lack of balls to go to those dirty areas.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
I follow both teams as I'm from Boston. Believe me, it's far less torturous.

I want receipts of what he's done in the last 35 years to find the "real" killer? Who you work with? Hire any private investigators? Why not? 🤔
Because most likely it was his son.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
What's wrong with Dahlin? Jesus.
Lost his love for the game.

I wish everyone would start bombing all the Sabres social media accounts demanding T Pegula stand up and face the fans and media for this debacle.

I'd feel sorry for the employees that have to work those accounts, but its not like there is any other option to demand accountability.
You could put locks on all arena doors as a statement or a For Sale sign.

I would love for a Gordon Ramsey style "kitchen nightmares" where Babcock shows up to turn the team around in two weeks.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad