GDT: Blues @ Sabres 1PM EST TV:ABC Radio:WGR550

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
How is this team so incapable of scoring? Whatever they changed between last season and this season was a mistake. Now they are bad and boring.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I wish I had an ounce of care about this organization to hate this team. I’ve been pretty out on this organization for a bit when Terry and the organization showed how they handle things overall. Tough to cheer for an organization that continues to make the same mistake over and over and over again. The root of the issues and the first lesson that should’ve been learned, go back to the day he let Murray go. Not only did they not learn they need experience behind the bench and management, but they amazingly went backwards In the candidates they decided to hire.
I find myself wondering lately how satisfying it would be to be a Bruins fan........ lol

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Man, I give anyone still watching this team credit. I don’t know how you do it. I just can’t anymore. Seriously, this is the most checked out I’ve ever been on the Sabres. I don’t even bother checking to see when they play anymore. It’s been at least a couple months now since the last time I actually sat down to watch a game. I did flip the game on for about 2 minutes today (for the first time in weeks) just to see STL score their 3rd goal and I immediately changed the channel. That was the first time I even put a Sabres game on in weeks.

This is definitely the season that broke me. I do still get pissed off over the state of this team, so that tells me I do still somewhat care, but even that anger is starting to fade to indifference.

It sucks what they’ve done to this once proud and passionate fan base.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Coaching staff could have been canned at the 20 game mark. But Adams had so much faith.

Another season down the drain.
It doesn’t have anything to do with faith. It has to do with the ridiculous decision to give him an extension that hasn’t started yet.

People can tell me it isn’t about money all they want to. It’s about money.

Reactions: TheDawnOfANewTage

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
When Neighbors scored:

Mohammed bin Salman?
20240210_120622.jpg

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I am in an even shittier mood finding out in the middle of the game that one of my group of friends who are always in the upper deck behind home plate died pretty much out of nowhere due to a rapid acting cancer.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I find myself wondering lately how satisfying it would be to be a Bruins fan........ lol
I follow both teams as I'm from Boston. Believe me, it's far less torturous.

If you heard someone losing his mind at the end of this game it was me.

THEY ALLOWED AN AUCTION OF A SIGNED JERSEY OF A GUY WHO f***ING BUTCHERED TWO PEOPLE TO DEATH.
I want receipts of what he's done in the last 35 years to find the "real" killer? Who you work with? Hire any private investigators? Why not? 🤔

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00