Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Kraken 9PM CST on BSMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
This arena sounds dead.

I remember in Dallas when they first got the stars and hearing a few local Texas boys talking about the game they were confused about the Blue Line. One of them Posited the idea that they were supposed to all cross the line at the same time or the ref blew the whistle…..Dallas is still going strong so I’m sure Seattle will find their legs eventually.

Reactions: mk80

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
By holding up and not hitting someone in the head? If you have an issue with the Kadri hit on Faulk in the playoffs last year you should have a problem with Perron doing this tonight. Especially Perron who has YEARS of concussion issues.

You're blowing the hit out of proportion, Perron was turning away from the player and the guy was literally bent so far over that his head was down around Perrons elbow. It was incidental at worst.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
By holding up and not hitting someone in the head? If you have an issue with the Kadri hit on Faulk in the playoffs last year you should have a problem with Perron doing this tonight. Especially Perron who has YEARS of concussion issues.

Perron is not a dirty player and didn’t argue going to the box I’d say shit happens and Perron will be the first to apologize about it. It was a head hit player has to be aware when throwing hits your right.

Reactions: Linkens Mastery

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Special teams are rolling tonight!

giphy.gif

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad