GDT: Blues @ Kings| Final Road Game of the Regular Season|

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
It’s going to suck not having Sunny. He’s quietly such a huge part of this team. Can drag the rest of the boys into the fight with his energy and physicality at both ends.
Not to mention he’s more than capable of chipping in offensively. I hope someone like barbashev can make up for that. Small factors that can help win a series

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
It’s going to suck not having Sunny. He’s quietly such a huge part of this team. Can drag the rest of the boys into the fight with his energy and physicality at both ends.
Not to mention he’s more than capable of chipping in offensively. I hope someone like barbashev can make up for that. Small factors that can help win a series
+1000 ..... sunny is a huge piece of this team .. and it is going to suck missing him

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
He makes our 4th line so much better it creates matchup nightmares for opponents, without him, our 4th line has been average at best

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021
I’m not hopeful for the next two games based on this too

I know they're not as heavy of a team as they were 2 years ago, but that's still when they're more competitive. and that's hard to do in this, and the next game, since you're basically playing for nothing.
they SHOULD be trying to sharpen their passes, and getting guys in shooting positions...

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
He makes our 4th line so much better it creates matchup nightmares for opponents, without him, our 4th line has been average at best

Absolutely. Along with steen, our fourth line was capable of matching up against top lines during our cup run. Created really positive matchups for our top 3 lines. There’s no way we can do that this year. I hope we can figure it out differently this time around

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
200w.gif

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
I know they're not as heavy of a team as they were 2 years ago, but that's still when they're more competitive. and that's hard to do in this, and the next game, since you're basically playing for nothing.
they SHOULD be trying to sharpen their passes, and getting guys in shooting positions...
Exactly there’s things they can still do to prepare themselves for the playoffs in these games that they are not doing

7 shots on goal against LA through almost 2 periods is still piss poor even if the team doesn’t want to go all out in these games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia