GDT: BLUES @ JETS - Monday Oct 22, 2018 - 7pm CST - TSN3 - CILANTRO'S REVENGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Usually these 2 teams play pretty tight and tough games.

Really need to see the Jets get more committed to staying out of the box and limiting the shots against.

Master Scheif

dirt nasty
Jun 7, 2014
Winnipeg
29d4b5fb4b545d9ac4b06ce565e0c618_400x400.jpeg

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Nothing there but a notification from imgur.com that the image does not exist or is no longer available. Click on that notice and it opens in another tab. :huh:

Great GDT Mud! Veggie Tales and Participaction Bodybreak together. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mud Turtle

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Quietly waiting for the whole "cilantro" thing to die the horrible horrible death it deserves.
It's called pot just say it. Now that's it's legal its even less funny than it was before, which was "not at all".

good photoshopping tho.
I had no idea cilantro was pot until maybe 5 days ago.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Blues fan here but ho-lee **** I'm dying. :laugh: Some of those nicknames have me rolling. Fantastic GDT.

Thanks @BlueDream. Happy to entertain you. I know you need some since you live in St. Lo... just kidding. lol. Actually St. Louis is one of my favourite cities. I grew up listening to the barely audible signal at night coming from Jim White on KMOX.

Reactions: BlueDream

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Player pre-game audio: Blake Wheeler & Josh Morrissey.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Adding offence from the Lowry line. At what point did he see Tanev, Lowry and Copp as a permanent trio? On Lowry becoming a centre late. On his numbers in the faceoff dot. What did Josh Morrissey show that has earned him a spot on the power play? What does it do for the team when he puts up numbers offensively? What did he see from Kristian Vesalainen with the Moose yesterday?

To listen click here.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Player pre-game audio: Blake Wheeler & Josh Morrissey.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: Adding offence from the Lowry line. At what point did he see Tanev, Lowry and Copp as a permanent trio? On Lowry becoming a centre late. On his numbers in the faceoff dot. What did Josh Morrissey show that has earned him a spot on the power play? What does it do for the team when he puts up numbers offensively? What did he see from Kristian Vesalainen with the Moose yesterday?

To listen click here.
Nobody asking about the struggles of Maurice's #1 line?

Nov 24, 2006
I thought the Blues would have been much better this season, adding two experienced centres and some other pieces. Season's still young though I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad