OT: Blues get Bouwmeester

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
Well, there goes St. Louis's chances of the playoffs.

SoupNazi

Feb 6, 2010
Hopefully now we won't see the "Bouwmeester to Detroit" trade proposals anymore.

Thank God.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
About what they got for Iginla.

exactly what smart hockey fans have posted on hf boards, the dumb fans always go around saying the price will be "too steep"

jaybo was traded for exactly what KH gave up for Kyle freakin quincey

KH may actually be worse then feaster

SoupNazi

Feb 6, 2010
exactly what smart hockey fans have posted on hf boards, the dumb fans always go around saying the price will be "too steep"

jaybo was traded for exactly what KH gave up for Kyle freakin quincey

KH may actually be worse then feaster

Really? KH gave up two prospects?

KH traded his franchise player for nothing?

I know you've got some irrational love for Bouwmeester but let's be serious: Holland is in a higher stratosphere than Feaster. In no sane person's world would it be said that Feaster is a better GM than Holland.

ThankYouBasedGod

Oct 25, 2010
Saskatoon

I know you've got some irrational love for Bouwmeester but let's be serious: Holland is in a higher stratosphere than Feaster. In no sane person's world would it be said that Feaster is a better GM than Holland.

Neither of those two prospects are even top ten in Blues system. The same system that is in the bottom five of the league. I wouldn't mind if we gave two nothing prospects and a first for Bouwmeester, this just makes that first for Quincey last year even worse if anything.

Last edited:

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Knew Z4C would be in here trolling around this thread.

Look no further than his playoff track record, or what former NHLer Mike Peca has to say about him.

The guy isn't a winner. Simple.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit

hahaha I know man

it just boogles my mind how we are simply unable, KH, to make impactful smart trades

as for irrational love, no. i am just smart enough to know that the cost was not going to be very steep and yet his impact would have been pretty solid for years to come and now comparing the exact return its even more glarring how inept we are when it comes to trading

its frusturating

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Knew Z4C would be in here trolling around this thread.

Look no further than his playoff track record, or what former NHLer Mike Peca has to say about him.

The guy isn't a winner. Simple.

mike peca really?

the playoff track record is such a lame arguement, yah jaybo was 100% responsible as he is the only guy on the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad