OT: Blues Forum Lounge (Home of All Things OT) - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
I don't think they will be anymore.

I seriously hope they don't leave, or else my potential internship will be in jeopardy.

Can someone actually provide details of what's going on in the Ram's world? I have been stuck up here in Canuck territory for so long, I've missed what's happened recently. All I know is that there is plans to build a stadium in LA and that the Rams may build another stadium in downtown.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
There's much more to DGB that I know, but won't say. There's deeper issues than what Moss was. He could definitely be just fine, but I think he'll have a bumpy road.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I seriously hope they don't leave, or else my potential internship will be in jeopardy.

Can someone actually provide details of what's going on in the Ram's world? I have been stuck up here in Canuck territory for so long, I've missed what's happened recently. All I know is that there is plans to build a stadium in LA and that the Rams may build another stadium in downtown.
Yeah, and now San Diego and Oakland have proposed going in together on a stadium in LA, so it's looking like they could potentially both move while the Rams stay here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad