Blues Discussion Thread 2018-2019 - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
its pinned and st louis blues main board. So I don't know or have you ignored EB22 also? :laugh:
Since the main boards GDT was copied from the Blues board, it was also made by Dizee, though it was assigned a new URL when it was copied over so that we could have two separate threads from the same source.

My link was to the GDT on the Blues board. I've never had anyone ask for any other, and I would not expect someone looking for a main board GDT link to look here for it. He was looking for the main board GDT link, which was different than the one I provided.

@trevorftw Your two main avenues of recourse are to get the link from a mod or fellow poster, or to log out, find and copy the GDT URL as a visitor, then log back in and paste the URL into a browser window.

Reactions: Ranksu

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
This was the year the Sharks did the impossible and supplanted the Blackhawks on my hate list. Bryan Marchment still works for them.

I was just at the auto dealer minding my business in a Pietrangelo 3d jersey and a Sharks fan came up and told me my jersey was ugly. Just entitled himself right into my face with it. Words that then came out of my mouth were not the ones I think he was expecting to hear? Yeah, I'm pretty sure they weren't.

AVictoryDive

Jan 7, 2013
Collinsville, IL
This was the year the Sharks did the impossible and supplanted the Blackhawks on my hate list. Bryan Marchment still works for them.

I was just at the auto dealer minding my business in a Pietrangelo 3d jersey and a Sharks fan came up and told me my jersey was ugly. Just entitled himself right into my face with it. Words that then came out of my mouth were not the ones I think he was expecting to hear? Yeah, I'm pretty sure they weren't.
Your face is ugly?

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
ref jose, detroit & vancouver

i dont hate hawks that much outside of Keith and Kane. it probably due to those 3 teams always owning us when i was younger, well for detroit and vancouver anyways. ref jose and the blues seem to alternate who wins

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Love Nashville, okay with their team, dislike their fanbase with that "You Suck" stuff.... amateur.

Dislike SJ, okay with their team, dislike their whiney and entitled fans.

Neutral on Boston, much respect for their team (sans The Rat), trending negative on their fans due to arrogance (their trolling after game 3 was unreal).

Neutral on Chicago (even though I grew up in the burbs there), respect for what their team accomplished in the near past, neutral on their fans (the arrogance has worn off).

Teams besides the Blues that I want to win the Cup: Wild, Jets, Yotes, CBJ, VGK.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
Congrats with solid Game#4. Impressed with your 4 liners.
How is situation with Barb contract?

Not much comes out about contracts this time of year, but im confident we’ll re-sign all of our RFAs, including Barbashev. He’s been quietly terrific this postseason, and is about as steady as you could hope for in general. He’s got more offense than what he’s shown, so I could see him moving up in the lineup at some point, but for now his contract won’t be very expensive.

Norman Moscow

Jun 8, 2018
Not much comes out about contracts this time of year, but im confident we’ll re-sign all of our RFAs, including Barbashev. He’s been quietly terrific this postseason, and is about as steady as you could hope for in general. He’s got more offense than what he’s shown, so I could see him moving up in the lineup at some point, but for now his contract won’t be very expensive.
Thanks a lot.
Really impressed with his performance during PO.
Hope he will stick with your rooster.
Nice kid and tough player.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
True, but so many seem to start with same pic. Eastwood, I believe. Once Upon a Time in the West if I recall correctly. But why?
These are the playoff avatars. Its the Good, the Bad and the Ugly....meant to represent the Blues' season. It was Bad and Ugly first, then Good.

Its just a common theme. Forums do this every playoffs. Our forum doesn't have many people with the skill to put them together, but I thought this year's were pretty amusing.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
These are the playoff avatars. Its the Good, the Bad and the Ugly....meant to represent the Blues' season. It was Bad and Ugly first, then Good.

Its just a common theme. Forums do this every playoffs. Our forum doesn't have many people with the skill to put them together, but I thought this year's were pretty amusing.
Can’t believe I mixed up my movies! Thanks for the explanation.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad