Not open for further replies.

illninofan*

Just...

facepalm-card.jpg

Worst collapse of all time?

illninofan*

Could care less about getting Roy back.
Morrow to a lesser extent.

We need Backes but I'm hoping we can at least get Oshie and Sobotka back Sunday.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I'm pretty sure Rattie will be a better player than Jaskin.
We all knew that all along. Jaskin was just a little more prepared for the rigours of NHL play, a little sooner. Rattie will be a much better goal scorer, probably a better points scorer. But, Jaskin MIGHT end up a more well rounded player (or might not). Rattie is about 6 ft. 180 lb. By next season's start, he should be 190, and MUCH stronger. I could see him earning a spot on The NHL roster, especially if Morrow is gone. I could see him beating out Jaskin (BOTH of them could use a power skating course).

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
The best news out of all of this is that if we somehow manage to beat Chicago in the first round I'll be expecting us to win the cup.

illninofan*

I guess it comes down to Sunday. We need a point and then we need to root for the Ducks.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
We all knew that all along. Jaskin was just a little more prepared for the rigours of NHL play, a little sooner. Rattie will be a much better goal scorer, probably a better points scorer. But, Jaskin MIGHT end up a more well rounded player (or might not). Rattie is about 6 ft. 180 lb. By next season's start, he should be 190, and MUCH stronger. I could see him earning a spot on The NHL roster, especially if Morrow is gone. I could see him beating out Jaskin (BOTH of them could use a power skating course).

From what I've seen this year, most have been real high on Jaskin and not as on Rattie.

AS a side note, this drink has a much higher percentage of Bicardi than the last. That's a good thing.

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
I honestly expect Backes, Oshie, and Sobotka to be back for Game 1.

I think some of what's keeping them out is precautionary.

I don't expect Oshie. His headshot may be nothing, but given what hap'd to Steen, Perron, and Amac, I'd rather they not take any chances with him.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Okay, I'm confused.

JK said game one will be thursday or friday. I thought the playoffs were starting wednesday.

The only reason it matters so much to me is I have tickets to game 2 and I'm trying to get my work schedule set up around it.

So does anyone know when it will be?

superblues

:sarcasm: implied
Oct 29, 2011
Okay, I'm confused.

JK said game one will be thursday or friday. I thought the playoffs were starting wednesday.

The only reason it matters so much to me is I have tickets to game 2 and I'm trying to get my work schedule set up around it.

Miley Cyrus is at the Scottrade on Wed, so the first game is Thurs or Fri. Schedule comes out Sun, IIRC.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
Okay, I'm confused.

Often POs start one day, but not all series will start that day. Blues probably don't play game one on Wed but other teams will.

However, I was under the impression the actual schedule was still TBD.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
So all Hitchcock said about Berglund was, "he's out."

You can't even make this **** up anymore. I don't know who the Blues pissed off but they are doomed with all these injuries. Just unbelievable, really.

Sushiko

Don’t touch my Bozak
Jul 7, 2011
PHX AZ
So all Hitchcock said about Berglund was, "he's out."

You can't even make this **** up anymore. I don't know who the Blues pissed off but they are doomed with all these injuries. Just unbelievable, really.

I predict our next injuries to be the netminders. Call up that Ducks locker room dude. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad