LeBrun: Blues could move Jaden Schwartz

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Hes having a poor year . Palmieri plus Zajac combined returned a 1st . These 2 factors matter. Maybe he gets a late first ? You probably think 1st plus top prospect is fair correct?
Lol hf boards don't you change one bit. Not one bit. Lol.

Let me explain supply and demand. Jaden is the best player by far in the talk of trade. He is a player every team would want. If ypu think army is going to trade him for what ypu just offered ypu are crazy. End of story

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Hes having a poor year . Palmieri plus Zajac combined returned a 1st . These 2 factors matter. Maybe he gets a late first ? You probably think 1st plus top prospect is fair correct?
I know he is not getting traded for bread crumbs. Especially since blues are still in the hunt and he will be resigned. Just like schenn was. This whole thread is nothing more than a pipe dream lol

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Blues may move Schwartz??

To a different hospital bed??

Guys always hurt.
Right, because he's constantly missing ... no, wait - you're right, he only played 71 games last season. And 69 the year before. And 62 the year prior, missing 20 games when he broke his ankle blocking a Mike Green shot. And 78 the year before. The major injury the year prior, he fell in practice and landed awkwardly. You know, like Ekblad did the other night on an innocent hit.

All those injuries, all that missed time - because he's brittle like glass. And yet, somehow he still managed to put up three 55-point seasons in there, and the other one he was 12-8-20 in the playoffs and won a Cup. What a f***ing bum. Worthless. Guy will be lucky to ever get another contract.

2nd plus good prospect ( like just below blue chip) ?
Like ... no.

Reactions: Colt55

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
Why not, Vrana is having a better season and is an RFA to Schwartz UFA. It would be a 100% gamble on Schwartz having a monster playoffs
Not thanks Schwartz is by far the better player and we will resign him. Besides blues are not out of the playoffs. 3 points out with 1 game in hand. Lol

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
The Devils certainly have the cap space.

To NJ: Jayden Schwartz
To STL: NYI's 1st round pick in 2021, The Coyotes' 3rd round pick in 2021, C Brandon Gignac

That framing is also very much in line with past rental trades in the past with the Devils acquiring Kyle Palmieri and Marcus Johannson for less.

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis

To STL: NYI's 1st round pick in 2021, The Coyotes' 3rd round pick in 2021, C Brandon Gignac

That framing is also very much in line with past rental trades in the past with the Devils acquiring Kyle Palmieri and Marcus Johannson for less.

No thank you blues would rather just keep him for playoff run and resign him

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
No it's really not. Jaden is a force and I wouldn't trade him for that. Sorry

Look at their numbers for the past 3 seasons. Vrana is 3 years younger and Schwartz is UFA (no matter how sure you are they will sign him back).

Jaden hasn't been the same with all the injuries. If I were the Blues, I'd probably make that trade. If he's on the market, it probably means he's asking for too much or won't re-sign

RckyMtnBlue

Feb 28, 2014
Jaden does a lot of things that don't show up on the stats sheet. He is having a down season but every Blue is given the injuries we've been crushed with all season. We are just finally getting healthy or should I say players are all back (Sunny/gunnarason out for season). As much as I like Jaden and think he is a good fit for the Blues I think he will cost too much $$$$ and too many years to keep. I'm all for trading him and getting a very good return, 1st, top NHL ready prospect, +. I could also seeing us trading him and resigning him after the expansion draft.

I just don't see the Blues getting past Avs or Vegas given our play up to this point. I'm all for Army trading Hoffman, Bozak, Jaden, and Dunn assuming we wouldn't protect him anyway and reload for next season. Just too many ?'s, too few games left, and Avs/Vegas are really really good. Nothing is clicking for us right now so sell sell sell.

Reactions: St Louis515

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario

why would NJ buy a rental after selling 2 lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad