Hyrule
1710179496457.png

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Nobody wanted Blues players at the TDL.

Let that sink in.

I think Buch could have easily been moved for a good return, but Army was asking for the moon.

The Bruins are going to enjoy another 1st rd exit this year. Decent regular season roster, not so much for the playoffs.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Terrible penalty call on Schenn.

It’s fun seeing Bruins fans get excited about their team. Considering Coyle is centering their top line, they won’t go very far in the playoffs again.

Reactions: Mike Liut

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I couldn't log into my spectrum account so I had to listen to the Bruins broadcast while I got the new password. Jack Edwards sounds like he's in the process of having a stroke or has stayed up for 3 days straight, I don't understand what's wrong with him

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I couldn't log into my spectrum account so I had to listen to the Bruins broadcast while I got the new password. Jack Edwards sounds like he's in the process of having a stroke or has stayed up for 3 days straight, I don't understand what's wrong with him
"Game is speeding up, I am slowing down"

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
There's a thread on the main board about it, probably has fallen a few pages. Edwards says they've run tests, ruled out anything neurological.

I think he does have something neurological, and it's the same thing my dad had, but it's going to take a while to rule out other stuff before they back into it via process of elimination.

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Speaking of the broadcast feeds: I swear if I watch the Blues feed on ESPN+, it skips forward and back 10 seconds at random like it's got Tourette's. I watch another team's feed, it's completely fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad