Status
Not open for further replies.

The Note in MI

Bow to the pyramid
Aug 21, 2013
Muskegon, MI
FEZVH0t.gif

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
The Avs win one game, and have been talking **** on the main board ever since, almost 800 posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
So what's the consensus at this point about the team...cruise control heading into the playoffs? Or somewhat flawed team that's gonna get exposed again in the playoffs? I've been harping for months that I think this team knows how to flip the switch, but I'm officially very nervous. The injuries, offensive issues, lackadaisical play, etc. I miss the team that played with some swagger.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
So what's the consensus at this point about the team...cruise control heading into the playoffs? Or somewhat flawed team that's gonna get exposed again in the playoffs? I've been harping for months that I think this team knows how to flip the switch, but I'm officially very nervous. The injuries, offensive issues, lackadaisical play, etc. I miss the team that played with some swagger.
0 adaptability from the coaches. Our PP hasn't been effective for quite some time now and I rarely see anything other then the point control used.

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe hitch has a new bag of tricks and doesn't want to show his hand till it matters. But...yea

Linus

Nov 27, 2010
St. Louis
I want the avs so bad in the playoffs. A 7 game series would lead to half of their team on the IR.

I would love to see the Avs in the playoffs, but that would require the Avs making it past the first round. I don't see that happening, in spite of the Hawks' injuries and the teams' regular season match-up record.

Score, Blues, please.

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
I feel really good about the response we are going to see today. All hands on deck, lets get these GDT's rocking from here on out boys.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Lou Korac ‏@lkorac10 25m

#stlblues lines during pregame: 29-42-9, 12-21-74, 10-17-56, 32-40-75; 19-27, 5-46, 13-22. So by looks of it, scratches will be 26, 28, 33.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006

I don't think we can pinpoint one thing. There are a lot of factors here.

The biggest thing I see is we lost three offensive catalysts. All three seem lost due to injury. Tarasenko is obviously out. Steen has not been the same since his injury and the same goes for Sobotka. Our offense has holes right now, particularly from guys that use to bring it consistently.

Next, our secondary depth is not making much happen. Ott, Morrow, Berglund, MPS, Roy, and Jaskin are no shows offensively and not much better defensively.

Next our D are just going through the motions in the D zone. There is not a lot of pro-activeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad