Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Blackhawks: Tying for First- 7pm NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokeu91

Jul 4, 2017
Rhode Island
You want to explain to my wife why we can’t hit the sites tomorrow since I was up until 4 am watching game on my iPad?
Make sure you go to the British Museum. It's amazing. I mean they pretty much stole anything not nailed down when they were an Imperial power, which makes everything they have amazing. They probably should give some of it back but enjoy now it now while it's still there.

Reactions: Bendak and Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Make sure you go to the British Museum. It's amazing. I mean they pretty much stole anything not nailed down when they were an Imperial power, which makes everything they have amazing. They probably should give some of it back but enjoy now it now while it's still there.
Thanks. We went there Tuesday. Exactly as you said. Awesome and rather awkward but a real treat for those who can visit. One of the highlights of our trip so far.

Reactions: Bendak

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
lets hope the officiating tonight isnt the typical garbage we get when we play the refhawks.

Vladdy the Impaler

Moar Sobotka
Feb 20, 2015
The Lou
Bl1a17GIEAEY-p0.jpg

This picture will never get old.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I know some of you don't want to take 1st but I can't help but want to take everything we can.

I wouldn’t complain if they got 1st and let Jets and Preds battle it out. I just think that Dallas will be a tough series and will probably go 7 games. Home ice against the Stars would be crucial to Berube and his matchups.

Saint Loser

"(they) are unavoidably unsafe" - SCOTUS
Mar 16, 2018
doc and eddie o are bigger homers for the hawks than clement and thorne ever were for the redwings
Big time! Yes.

Eddie O is from Chicago, played for Chicago and is so Chicago-centric that I want to vomit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad