GDT: Blues @ Avs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
a screen, a back door PP and a deflection. The life of a goalie when the team sucks in front of you

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Utterly pathetic. We are just playing so passive lately. Would really like to see someone nut the **** up.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
inconsistent team. win 5 in a row. lose 3 in a row

playing ott with lehtera and tarasenko ROFL. Put backes with them already

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Oh....we're back to this? Maybe they should see what the kings did, instead of getting all whiny, just play

Or better yet...look how they responded after being down 2-0 to LA. Instead of useless after whistle scrums, Backes was rolling through people.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Yeah, actually I am going into the injury excuses. Not having a top 4 defender sucks now that Jax is only a serviceable NHLer.

Apr 28, 2013
St. Louis
Since we're getting worked, might as well toss this out there again. Fire Hitch. This is the most talented roster of the Hitch era, we have regressed terribly defensively and our offensive possession game is a shell of its former self. Too much talent to have to put up with this crappy hockey.

Freyj

Oct 5, 2012
I know we're anti negativity and all, but this game is a microcosm of the problems that have plagued the Blues for most of the season. We don't have STL to bail us out by playing out of their minds either.

We got issues folks, and it isn't a lack of talent.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
Not content to get destroyed by good teams, we're now getting annihilated by crappy ones. Will this team ever put it together?

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I know we're anti negativity and all, but this game is a microcosm of the problems that have plagued the Blues for most of the season. We don't have STL to bail us out by playing out of their minds either.

We got issues folks, and it isn't a lack of talent.

I respectfully disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad